Paramore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Paramore

Ijji GUNZ: Quest 3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Background: Silabus (Joey)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SiIabus
Paramore Administrator
SiIabus

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Background: Silabus (Joey) Empty
PostSubject: Background: Silabus (Joey)   Background: Silabus (Joey) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 1:11 am

well, i'm bored, so i decided to post my own autobiography up here as well.
i also have no idea how to make a topic a "sticky," so i don't know what's going to happen when i click "send." xD

RADY?!!! HERE WE GO!!

okay, so i started playing ijji gunz after it came out in the winter of 06 going on 07 (i believe, i don't really care, either). a friend and i had just stopped playing a game known as ROSE, which had gone p2p (pay to play), and since we didn't like that game THAT much, we decided not to play it anymore. instead, we did some game hunting, and found gunz. we started playing igunz (my name was Gold-Tarnish, his was Ronkan) just as ijji announced that they would soon host a north american server. i was so happy! i thought this meant that there wouldn't be any more lag! boy was i wrong. -_-'

my friend, Ronkan, decided to scout out ijji and see if it was any good while i endlessly combatted my first year at my new high school (which is basically college-level classes for high school students - i already have three college credits, and have no fucking idea why i have them since most universities won't accept them because they were taught through UNO). he called me during christmas break, and told me that i should really check ijji out. he really liked it, and thought that i would enjoy playing it too. so, my carreer on ijji began. my first character, who i named Silabus, was destined for quite an epic adventure.

Ronkan had already made a clan by the time i started playing ijji, and immediately invited me, and challenged him to a 1v1. i fucking ez'd the shit out of him with smg's, beating him 10-0 in a tdm in our clan channel. i got to level three off of him (i made sure to say thank you). anyway, our clan's name was RavenWing, and it was indeed an epic failure. i have no idea why i stayed as long as i did. no one ever signed on. i was the only active member. eventually, i ran into a person named B14ckR0se (who eventually became good friends with josh and kareem), and decided to ask him to join RavenWing. i stayed in RavenWing for quite a while, deciding that my resolve wouldn't be swayed by other clans inviting me to join them. one day, i decided that i would take a new recruit clan warring. we were low levels at the time - i was level 17 and he was level 15. however, also at this time, to encounter someone higher than level 45 was uncommon (hence genre ranking one with level 20's clan warring for them). needless to say, we got a negative score. i don't remember what it was, but it wasn't good. so, because of my "mistake," my clan war partner decided to tell Ronkan that i said that i would kick him if he didn't clan war with me, and that i had intentionally ruined the score. Ronkan kicked me.

right after that, i went off and made my own clan, -Canard, a strictly quest server 3 clan. shortly following -Canard's creation, i met AngelsMayCry (brian, my one true love<3 - no homo), who helped me clan war for -Canard once we got to level 30. We raped face, and actually had a positive score at one point, that is, until another member, Akuma, decided to ruin everything. brian and i got really mad at him for ruining our hard work. we were aware that it was just a game, but.. still.. we worked for our positive score, and for him to ruin it like that was really stupid. but anyway. we reigned over quest 3 for a while, but then had a power struggle with Catastrophe/Diplomatz, but wound up crushing them in a clan 6v6 team death match, and continued to royally rape their faces, even though they were twice our level. i remember how great it was to be famous in quest 3!! but then.. paramore came to quest 3.. -_-

(THAT'S RIGHT, DAVE!! YOU KILLED MY FAME!!)

after paramore started playing around quest 3, me and brian met Pharoah_PKer (addell), who, at the time annoyed me, but was still very friendly. we kept inviting him to join -Canard, but whenever we asked he'd go on a long rant about how he was too noob to join us - in short he was saying "yeah, right. as if i'd leave this clan to be with your noob-ass members." it was true, though. my clan was noob. me, brian, and j0k3r14 were the backbone of the clan. it wasn't long until Arlene~ (james) decided to make his way into our clan. he was actually one of the most aggravating things i have ever met on the face of this earth when we first met. however, i learned to like him. i was always jealous of the way he played. he had infallible style, but couldn't aim that well, which is the only reason i beat him. james and i started talking and playing more after i closed -Canard. i couldn't take the thought of running such a horrid clan with so many whiny members. brian had also decided to stop playing gunz. this was an incredibly large influence on my decision to close gunz. losing brian's help was like losing my right had.

(my sinuses have got to be going into my ears, cause i can't hear anything at all. o.o)

then i joined skull_gerl's clan, †Last_Scionz†, and decided that it just wasn't for me. i didn't fit in with the rest of the clan members. i could even tell that i was a lot better than most of them, excluding A_Guy, who i was tied with at the time in skill. it wasn't long after that when i met mike (WoMaN). we instantly became friends when he walked into an attack and defend game where i was being ego'd for beating these two people in 1v1's, but not being able to beat them 2v1. mike came in, saw i was being ego'd, and immediately stood up for me, and helped me rape their faces. he told me that i should join paramore, and arranged a try out with josh. i managed to beat josh twice, after both rounds all he had to say was "heh.. let's go again." so we fought three more times, and he beat me, but still decided to let me inito paramore making the claim that i "wouldn't be the worst addition." the very next day, the entire "sam the man" drama unfolded, and josh and mike got into a fight. i saw mike out of paramore, and asked what happened. he told me josh kicked him, so i asked him what i should do. i'll never forget what he told me. "it doesn't matter to me as to what you do. all that matters is we're friends." obviously, i couldn't let that go unanswered, so i quit paramore immediately after reading his response. we then joined a friend's clan, who i had known from -Canard. his name was Shia840 - some of you might remember him as Shia-tan, who dave kicked from Proven for getting into a fight with wail. however, the clan only had five people, and mike and i grew extremely bored of being the only two on, so we made our own clan, Serenity. SERENITY WAS KICK ASS. mike, diaboundx, and i got a VERY good score when we went clan warring. however, it was ruined by tastemysword, who felt the need to go off and clan war naked. then mike went inactive, and i was left leading Serenity on my own. then, josh decided to commit the faggotry of creating a macro which had the following image:

"joey --> 8=================D~ o= <-- mike"
"mike --> 8===D~ ()= <-- joey"

needless to say, i did NOT find this full of lol's. so, i made a macro to fight back against josh, with the following image:

"josh --> 8=D ( o )_^) <-- sasuke225"

josh didn't find this very lolzzie, either, so he decided to screenshot the macro and show it to his butt buddy GM, who banned me immediately. i was very mad. however, kareem was there to help me. he gave me his level 30 account, and didn't care as to what i did with it. if i could remember the username, i would still play on it just for the lol's (the character's name was BlowJob, and i still have the password, in case phil is reading this). but anyway. mike then decided to be inactive, and leave me to watch over Serenity by myself. i didn't know what to do. i was over joyed when Silabus was unbanned. everyone greeted me back very kindly. that same day, kareem told me that i should join his clan that he had made to combine all of the best of the quest 3 clans. he wanted me, mike, and diaboundx to join it. he told me that mike would like the idea, so i stupidly believed him and joined it. when mike saw that i left Serenity, he was surprisingly not all that mad. he was mad that i trusted kareem over him, but told me that in the end it was my choice who i followed. he went off and started joining random cwna clans, while kareem, soulxbound, and i clan warred for kareem's clan, Erusea. in the end, Erusea failed, and iRep Punjab, Cecelia, and i made a clan named Reminisce, which lasted a week. Cecelia left after a while, and iRep decided to stop playing. i was sitting in the paramore clan channel one day, talking to mike (ATMShadow) who i was really cool with. then, dave came in the room, and he whispered me and was like "so you're the Silabus i've heard so much about?" i didn't know what he was talking about, so he was like. "a lot of the members want you to join." and i was just like. "oh.. okay.." and he was like "so.. you wanna?.." i had to stop and think about this for a moment. this was the clan that had been the downfall to my reign in quest 3. some of the early members even ego'd me on my level 8 character after i beat them. i was also told by josh that i would never be invited to join paramore again. so after a few minutes i responded to dave and was like. "sure. i'd love to." so this marks the beginning of my time in paramore.

(my god i'm bored.)

so i spent a lot of time in paramore. i really enjoyed talking to adam (Anomally) and dave. however, they both went inactive for a while. i thought i could deal, but i decided that i didn't want to live through RavenWing again, and joined Kareem's clan again. he basically told josh one day "you know, josh, joey kind of owes me this. i gave him a fucking account." that was the exact moment i began to think less and less of who kareem was and what he stood for. my account was then hacked, and i went to kareem after remaking Silabus, and told him that i was hacked. "oh." - that's all he had to say this time. i decided to ask him very politely to go fuck himself, and then made a different character (•Grimoire), went to dave, and started telling him all this. dave, being the good friend that he was to me, decided to let me join paramore again, and even helped me level up. little did he know, that questing with me would lead me to force him to quest with me a minimum of five times a week. then one day over christmas break, dave logged in at one in the morning while mike (WoMaN) and i were playing together. i told mike that dave had logged on, and we immediately went to go pay him a visit in his ez training game. we talked and talked and talked, and then did some more talking. dave then left the room, came back into, and said "okay, i did what i wanted to take care of. you should go check the clan list when you get a chance, joey." so we all went to the lobby, and i went over to the clan tab to see my name in red. please remember that at this point in time i was still very nice/polite, and when i saw this i couldn't think of anything to say. i was just like.. "uh.. you are aware of what you did.. right?.. i uh.. uh.." and dave laughed and was like. "just stop a minute and take it in, man. i'm gonna go now, i'll seeya later." after this, i was charged with the faggotry by wailord to invite someone to the clan. i tried, but the clan was full. he told me to kick an inactive person, so i went kicked Sheila10. i had no idea who this was, and figured it was just someone who hadn't logged on in seven years. when i told wail who i kicked, he exploded on me and explained that i wasn't capable of performing the simplest task correctly. so i politely asked wail to go and dine on a nice, hard, juicy dick, and then left paramore. at this point in time, dave was incredibly inactive, and josh was basically leading paramore. josh begged me to rejoin paramore, but i declined. at this point, i went clan hopping.

after hopping for a while, dave eventually came back, and slowly coaxed me back into paramore, making that claim that wail was just over reacting, and had completely forgotten about what had happened, and then rejoined paramore again. then, after a while back in paramore, josh and i got into a fight about something. someone challenged me to a 1v1, and beat me, and josh took that same person on in a 1v1. we were still extremely mad at each other, so when i asked him what he was doing, he only said: "i'm doing what you couldn't do." that actually really hurt. so, i quit paramore again, since i obviously wasn't good enough for josh (which is also the reason we were currently on not-speaking terms) i went to cwna, and mike and i made our second clan together, Drop Dead. we stayed in that clan for a while, until mike and josh started arguing as to who was better. mike and i had a clan war against josh and wailord, which we tied 10-10, and never had a rematch. then came the famous 1v1 between josh and mike. the final score was tied, but josh won the tie breaker just barely, because mike's hand apparently slipped or something - i forget. but anyway, mike went to cwna and closed Drop Dead so he could join pro cwna clans again. after that, i joined the original Challenge clan (not wailord's) for about an hour or so. then, my friend, Shia-tan, quit Challenge and got into FAKE. i asked him to arrange a try out for me as well, and so he did, and i joined FAKE. after a while in FAKE, i appologized to josh for arguing with him (in every arguement we have gotten in i have always been the one to appologize, and i will not - i repeat - WILL NOT be the one to appologize again). he forgave me, and i rejoined paramore.. AGAIN.

blah. blah. blah. dave remade paramore after furstration, and called the new clan Proven. Proven got hacked, and we maked Skyway (i kind of liked the name - moreso than CheckYes, anyway). but no one seemed to like it, so he made CheckYes. however, things happened and dave stupidly changed the clan picture to a picture of his sun poison (what possessed him to do that, i'll never know), and then he remade paramore. and well.. here we are today.. some of us changed our names to ParamoreVIII - i was ParamoreLiL, but decided that the trend wouldn't last, so i changed my name back to Silabus.

i guess i really can't avoid the fact that paramore is my home. o.o..

P.S. ValorVirtue is a beast.

Last edited by SiIabus on Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SiIabus
Paramore Administrator
SiIabus

PostSubject: Re: Background: Silabus (Joey)   Background: Silabus (Joey) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 1:14 am

wall of words?..
Back to top Go down
ParamoreVIII
Paramore Leader
ParamoreVIII

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Background: Silabus (Joey)   Background: Silabus (Joey) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 1:27 am

I know what possessed me...hot chicks making a bet with me that's what.

Besides I thought it was a hot picture.

But you basically captured the essence of Q3 pro-drama lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/guitarkingdave
V

V

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Background: Silabus (Joey)   Background: Silabus (Joey) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 2:31 am

awwww.. you didn't even mention my name once in there dude!
Back to top Go down
Berserker

Berserker

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Background: Silabus (Joey)   Background: Silabus (Joey) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 4:40 pm

You like men. gg.
Back to top Go down
SiIabus
Paramore Administrator
SiIabus

PostSubject: Re: Background: Silabus (Joey)   Background: Silabus (Joey) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 9:00 pm

Valor: CHECK IT AGAIN, BIZNACKLE.

Berserker: i know you do.
Back to top Go down
V

V

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Background: Silabus (Joey)   Background: Silabus (Joey) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 5:59 pm

lol thanks!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Background: Silabus (Joey)   Background: Silabus (Joey) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Background: Silabus (Joey)
Page 1 of 1