Paramore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Paramore

Ijji GUNZ: Quest 3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Background: TheSunSleeps(Andy)

Go down 
+2
Jackalin
TheSunSleeps
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TheSunSleeps
Paramore Administrator
TheSunSleeps

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Background: TheSunSleeps(Andy) Empty
PostSubject: Background: TheSunSleeps(Andy)   Background: TheSunSleeps(Andy) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 1:08 am

PEER PRESSURE OMG HAX.

So I came to Valparaiso University as a Freshman in fall '07. Xbox live was firewalled so I couldn't continue playing Gears of War (ranked 323 all-time... I raped face). My roommate was a fellow named Caleb. You all know him as Clae'. He played gunz like a really lot. I was slightly intrigued. He got me to download it. He taught me some basics after raping me a few times with his lvl 31. After a couple hours I could wall cancel and move around and shit. I started off as a hardcore sprayer. After a few weeks I was in the 30s as well, catching up in level to Clae's Jounin_A character. I still didn't bf. I was perfectly happy as an e-styler( though i had no fucking idea i was doing that.) I played with Clae, Rob(Larchet), and Eriandel a lot. My first character was a male named BROCK159 loooool. Well whenever I played gunz with Rob and Clae they'd laugh at my bf and yell at me in dms for ksing the fuck out of everyone and everything. My leet spray hax was enuff to usually get me a 2-1 ratio at that time. Somewhere around level 40 something I decided hey lets learn bf.

I played kinda like Agresor for a while. Spraying and bfing. My bf still sucked nutsack tho. At level 45-ish I tried using 2 shotguns(breaker 8/7). I played a castle dm+berserker and spammed the fuck out of that hallway with the ap pickup(hp in cw). I decided shotguns raped ass. I taught myself swap shot. Got some prems finally. Met Jesse, now he joined rob and clae to laugh at me. This was now around the end of november/early december. I was known for my pro ass tanking battle brood shit, but I sucked ass.

I decided that after being just abused by Jesse and Rob that I would take learning k-style seriously. I then made a new account. Started off with JTFC6(another male). I got decent at bf by raping low levels(looooool).

Then I made the awesomely famous j00gotpwned. My bf was like WAY better on a girl so I was like K. At level 25 I bought Gun Knight, cruelizon, and Battle Brood helmet. I joined Demon-Pro(recruited like an hour after I met Dean for the first time. I guess I was pretty good for having only been playing a couple months.) I was hybrid styling around this time as I had learned SS. Demon-pro died or some shit like a week later so I joined RSH-Heroes. Reper was the leader of that and his cousin (crazy alt code shit)Pro. We got like pro at questing and shit. I decided I liked quest monsters cuz they didn't ego and were EZ AS FUCK. Eventually they started quest haxing and shit. I got a few levels off that shit. During this time period I met Khris and Miho one night. Khris was leaving Demon-pro to join Paramore. I talked with Miho, told her I knew Eri and Clae, Rob and Jesse. I had also become friends with Adam(Scopeddown). Miho was like aight and sent me a random recruit. I joined cuz as a noob Paramore was like all godly and shit.(this was on my male character BROCK159).

Reper and his cousin like... quit gunz as some sort of really gay bet(who could go the longest without playing gunz).... They forgot to mention that to the rest of the people in the clan. I left that shit on j00gotpwned and joined my roomies clan CoburnDivine. Clae knew me, I was definitely intelligent, I was like lvl 30 by then, so he was like sure brah. I was splitting time on Brock(lvl 50s) and j00(lvl 30s). Eventually I decided I raped more with a female and started leaning more to that character. Me and Khris played together like all the time, people confused us sometimes. Josh one day (during the epic inactivity strike of Paramore) was like hey fags ur always on ur female characters... join Paramore on those. CoburnDivine was beginning its epic inactivity... so we were like... sure.(since an inactive Paramore was still more active than an inactive CD).

Miho's house went up in flames, Sag's computer got AIDS.... so Josh, Khris, Mike, occasionally Jesse, and me basically were keeping Paramore alive since Dave(who I had only played with a few times) was off doing whatever the fuck he was doing. I started talking to Dave occasionally on xfire when he wasn't doing whatever the fuck he was doing. We became semi-chummy. One day Dave logged on at like... 3 am.... I was like YOOO JESSE DAVE IS ON GUNZ. Jesse thought that was impossible, and Dave had to have been hacked again. Sure enough it was really Dave. I kinda hung out half asleep while Jesse and Dave talked about aliens, religion, and spirits/ghosts... it was one of those convos that only happens when everyone is tired out of their mind or fucking shitfaced.

Some other night Dave logged on again at a retardly late hour.... I was talking to him on xfire. He alt-tabbed into gunz and made me and Khris admins of Paramore since we were like the two most active members. He didn't tell me.... like an hour later I alt tabbed in and my name was red. I was like WHOA. Dave laughed and said "yeah...."

Over Christmas break I no-lifed hard. I hoared quests out the ass.... and learned how to beat them with only swords.... thus learning dbf. One night Dean was quest hacking.... I was like yo is this a half step? I did some shit... and he was like "yep".... So my first attempt ever at a half step worked... So i had learned that shit without even thinking about it. I started to become and Attack and Defend hoar as well. Like i was known throughout the server's A n D players. I played a lot with KS_Darklord(Daniel), D2daP(Bren), and that fag(who was kinda cool at the time) Ntgspwnsyou(Nate). Met all those fags from Ch33zits, they were fun... so I hung around with them in their hacktastic private rooms. (joined on an alt like 3 days before it disbanded.... partially convinced Phil to join Paramore for good on his main? Added Kevin.) One day Daniel pointed out that I couldnt rs... I was raping with just a simple swap shot.

The next day I took the mouse rebinder Miho gave me.... and in about 3 hours mastered rs.
I started raping face with rs spam and dbf... plus my beanerific ping caused by my bandwidth sharing on campus. One night Jesse was like here's Rss and Rhs... all u do is throw on a reload at the end.... I was like aight... and learned those in about 5 minutes.

Eventually Dave came back to gunz. We were fucking around in a training game, and I was able to keep up... Dave was like "oh shit Andy learned how to play." Other than Crusher I was prob the most known quester in q3 during this time as well.

RAH RAH RAH DRAMAH... Josh quit gunz. RAH RAH RAH MORE DRAMAH- Proven(my idea on the name) was made.

Jesse like dragged my ass to cw na. We cwed... he carried hard but I had an epic lag shield... so I could run around and piss them off long enough for him to rape them. Jesse and me twinned names(Terminalis). We were sorta famous on q3. Around this time I decided I was actually sorta getting ok at gunz. Cw tournament in March/April or whatever came up. I cwed a lot with Jesse... I started getting pretty good. I cwed with Jess (Aurelli then... JudeHarrison of Revived now). She took me cwing against pro fucking clans... we raped Standard, WingsisMonkey, and lost 4-3 to B2B after winning the first 3 rounds.... they camped the fuck out of the basement in garden to win the match >_>. We raped Annex... Annex was like yo Aurelli join us... She laughed... they were like wtf yo when did q3 trash Proven get good. Jess had some pro ass fucking tbf... I was like drooling in amazement of her proness. I went off and learned tbf eventually. One day i was in cw-na dueling with Mutuality (Roofuckers with 150 ping... later called Amazon.) Dave and Jesse came along as I raped the fuck out of them. Like it was buttsecks hard. They wanted to kick me... for lagging... in cw NORTH AMERICA... even though they were in Australia? Lol. I was like... k I'm decent at this game now. I wanted to get prolah. Forbidden step and all the other gay shenanigans of kstyle followed... I went home for the summer... had to learn to play with 30-50 ping instead of boofoo ping. My aim over time went from ass sucking (not as bad as Rob tho) to being above average..... Summer tourney came... Vent shit... We're fucking hilarious... if you haven't come by... do it sometime.

We were raping some face.... Wailord91 pulled the gayest of all gay things he had ever done... deleted Proven... I was pissed.... wasted prem monies... was tempted to quit gunz... They made Skyway... I was like thats the gayest name/ not joining... suggested CheckYes in the big vote off... it won... no one really liked that either tho... so Parasmorez came back.

We were whisper raped into oblivion by people from the good old q3 that new us. yes we were fucking back. I name changed to TheSunSleeps... cuz thats a fucking pro name... if you dont like it go fuck a Rhino.

I went back to school... boofoo ping again... this time over though I knew how to aim... my lead was rape. Fall tourney RAH RAH RAH DRAMAH- Josh quit again. looooool... Phil and me like ASS RAPED everything (including Josh)... like i think i went 75-4 My lead is win. I outlag any lagger. I got tired of having to carry so much weight... cw na makes my head hurt... we all got generally pissed off and said who cares about the tourney... we raped enough ass for now.

Although I may say racist shit(admit it tho... some of that shit is fucking hilarious, i.e. "I DIDN'T KNOW WE'D HAVE TO PLAY SPEEDY SPIC BOY AND HIS FAGGOT FUCKING COUSIN!") on vent and be down right mean sometimes... I still think I get along with pretty much everyone... I like you all for the most part and I feel you all like me. I try and be nise.(though Dave doesnt think so -_-... cock liker).

We've all come a long fucking way.... we're not just the best of q3 anymore... we're pretty fucking good regardless of what server we're in.

Amazingly enough... a lot of us are still around... about a year after I started. Even those that stopped playing gunz ( COUGH*Jesse* FAGGOT) hop on vent or keep in touch from time to time.

I still sorta like gunz. I'll keep playing prob. I lyk quest. I lyk cw and A n D.

I really miss the old days.... back when I sucked and wanted to get better... christmas events were fucking awesome back then... But over time I've made new friendz and we've gained new members(Aaron, Chase, Max, Manny, Joss, etc.) You guys are all awesome too.

Been a little more inactive lately due to school/ job/ boredom.

As of now i'm ParamoreVlll (3 Ls)... level 71... I'll name change when I figure something pro out. I'm pretty much always up for some questing or just fucking around in general. Don't be a stranger. If this next year has half as many fucking laughs and good times... I'll prob still be playing gunz a year from now and be writing this shit all over.

Last edited by ySoZebra on Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:58 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/freakinfantastical
TheSunSleeps
Paramore Administrator
TheSunSleeps

PostSubject: Re: Background: TheSunSleeps(Andy)   Background: TheSunSleeps(Andy) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 1:09 am

WALL OF TEXT MOAR.
Back to top Go down
Jackalin

Jackalin

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Background: TheSunSleeps(Andy)   Background: TheSunSleeps(Andy) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 5:50 pm

I'm surprised I didn't get bored or distracted reading that. you're pretty rad Andy.
alien
Back to top Go down
TheSunSleeps
Paramore Administrator
TheSunSleeps

PostSubject: Re: Background: TheSunSleeps(Andy)   Background: TheSunSleeps(Andy) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 8:54 pm

=O why thank you.
Back to top Go down
Jackalin

Jackalin

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Background: TheSunSleeps(Andy)   Background: TheSunSleeps(Andy) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:41 pm

now then, tell me more about this so called mouse rebinder please! I have a hell of a time getting my rls to work until I'm a few shells in on my shotties. and can it be used for other manouvers? alien
Back to top Go down
TheSunSleeps
Paramore Administrator
TheSunSleeps

PostSubject: Re: Background: TheSunSleeps(Andy)   Background: TheSunSleeps(Andy) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 5:05 pm

basically u can just make your right click(that's what i did at least) work as an extra reload key.... it would also type in R(or whatever ur default reload button is) if you were typing. Since u can't reload with a sword out(at least you're not supposed to be able to... I manage to do it all the time somehow) right click will flip as well.

The one I used is available on gunzfactor.com somewhere.

Background: TheSunSleeps(Andy) Rebind11

why I have side button#1 as backspace I don't know... but thats not important... the right click as R is important.
Back to top Go down
ParamoreVIII
Paramore Leader
ParamoreVIII

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Background: TheSunSleeps(Andy)   Background: TheSunSleeps(Andy) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 5:31 pm

Lol peer pressure hax
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/guitarkingdave
mystuhmusic
Paramore MVP
mystuhmusic

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Background: TheSunSleeps(Andy)   Background: TheSunSleeps(Andy) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 10:27 pm

That was interesting stuff... All these backgrounds turn out to be friggn good reads. XD
Back to top Go down
Berserker

Berserker

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Background: TheSunSleeps(Andy)   Background: TheSunSleeps(Andy) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:11 pm

Wow. That was actually good.
Back to top Go down
SiIabus
Paramore Administrator
SiIabus

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Background: TheSunSleeps(Andy)   Background: TheSunSleeps(Andy) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:23 pm

i remember playing with you and khris. XD
i didn't get you guys confused until you joined paramore on your females.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Background: TheSunSleeps(Andy)   Background: TheSunSleeps(Andy) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Background: TheSunSleeps(Andy)
Page 1 of 1