Paramore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Paramore

Ijji GUNZ: Quest 3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Background: Mystuhmusic (Michael)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mystuhmusic
Paramore MVP
mystuhmusic

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Background: Mystuhmusic (Michael) Empty
PostSubject: Background: Mystuhmusic (Michael)   Background: Mystuhmusic (Michael) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 10:08 pm

Well, out of all the other backgrounds, I really believe that mine is going to be shortest. Heh.

That's probably because I started the latest compared everybody else here I think. Eh, I might just go into detail a bit more...

I started, like half a year ago. My cousin had been playing Gunz since like, iunno, the Dawn of Gunz? whatever. He tried to get me to start playing and I remember I tried downloading IGunz like years ago. I had fucked up port settings and stuff like that, ended up having 999 ping to everybody at all times. But finally, he got me to play around January. I downloaded the game and read the forums on GunzFactor about the techniques at the same time. By the time I started playing, I kinda already got the gist of BF and SS. But really nothing else...

I no-lifed the first week of Gunz, like literally raping everyone that got close enough to my sword. Apparently, I had a fast BF. As my level got higher though, I began to find people that could actually aim and was pwnt to oblivion several times. I started to use my SS and HS (results of my second day of Gunz) and discovered my biggest flaw; I sucked much ass at aiming. I couldn't hit anybody at all. However, at that level (20 somethings I think) people would still hesitate to aim well if you spammed shotties. So that was the second thing I learned to do. I spammed all over the place to scare people into missing and eventually get close enough to, once again, BF rape their asses. By the weekend, I was level 30, (keep in mind that I snuck in play time during that week to actually get where I was...) and I wondered if I should join a clan. This is when I met the infamous Ch33zits. I had no idea about which clans were good and which weren't. The clan my cousin was in, Akatsuki, was long gone by that time and ShadowWolves, another clan I knew, didn't even make it to Ijji. So I just dropped by a tryout. The room had contained Mirage, I_great, cloud, and bear. So I was tried out by Phil, and was seriously killed when we were using guns and swords (Yes, I did accidentally shoot cloud...) But when I started dueling Phil with swords, it seemed as though I actually stood a chance... I still lost though. I thought at once that I should just leave, but then Phil started talking to me about music and stuff and through the conversation, I received an invitation. At that point, I was pretty amazed how poorly I played after reaching this echelon. I decided that since my BF was not too horrible like my aiming to begin with, that I should keep on practicing with that. And as stated within Phil's background, this is when etosync (I think...) mentioned Monk-style. He himself sucked more at sword than me, but I sought to find what it really meant.

I couldn't find anything online and I barely found anything in game until I saw it for myself, a guy named Matsukaze was killing in a gladiator game and I saw Monk-style in action. I won't explain all that I guess, but it just really looked cool XD. So, I broke down the Gates I wanted to learn and looked at the base of all the gates. Dragon=TBF, Tiger= BF, Phoenix= Groundslash, and Tortoise =Spam Block. I will tell you this now, it may shock some of you, but it was never truly revealed, but I thought the Gates sucked. I thought it was totally hyped up bullshit that wasn't worth learning. Instead, I focused on the so-called, "Perfect" gates, and their weaknesses. I learned the gates easily, I knew that they were really nothing... Useless crap that meant nothing.

So how did I get pro at sword? Well, after learning the Gates (despite thinking they were useless) I worked to put them together. I realized that Matsukaze was just lucky that he caught people by surprise because of his TBF. This is about a month into me actually playing (I stopped sneaking in play time during weekdays, my dad started coming home earlier from work...). I figured out a way to BF, DBF, and TBF interchangeably, confusing the fuck out of most people (worked on Phil and Mike until they got used to it... After that they just started running and shooting me...) and bringing my kill rate up. I have to thank Naravus too actually, since his crazy TBF helped me develop mine, and my Spammage block hahaha.

Then, Ch33zits disbanded. Due to my inactivity during the weekdays (and an unsettling homo lag period), I was completely baffled by what happened, until I bumped into Phil again. He showed Mike my TBF and then showed Dave my TBF and I was in Proven. I still wasn't completely happy about I much I sucked yet. Fact: Wailord hated me. Fact: Josh once thought I wasn't worthy of the clan. Fact: I still sucked at aiming. But by now, I met another guy that helped me along to what little sword pro-ish I am now. Bolten was in free channel one day recruiting people to Evil Gunz and the reborn ShadowWolves. He pwnt me like no tomorrow in gladiator. Mainly because I always got caught in his massives, and he could block against all my attacks. He taught me that I needed strategy, since no matter how confusing I could be, I never had a clear-cut strategy to beat him. He also showed me N-step lol, his screenshots were so controlled, he alt-tabbed and glitched them until he bounced all over the place. He still managed to hit me with his sword. I didn't download Evil Gunz, so that was really the end of that.

Skip foward, Proven was owning, now it was nearly summer I believe, and I could play whenever I want. This was the time when I really started improving. I found a guy named D-Stylist that surprisingly knew how to sword extremely well. He told me that I needed to make my opponents follow me, instead of my shaping my offense toward their moves. I became what my cousin and IGunz used to call a stalker, looking for mistakes and mass raping enemies because of those mistakes. At this point, Phil has giving up fighting me in swords, so did numerous people in the clan (which really did annoy me) But Mike still did sporadically when he felt like it. I was practically forced to learn how to aim in this period.

The clan then got deleted, (I knew Wail was fag) but everybody was technically still like in a weird clanless clan state. Skyway failed, CheckYes failed, and Paramore returned. Keep in mind, I was never in Paramore, the clan practically disbanded weeks after I joined Ch33zits. So I was in, and I learned more about actually aiming (RS HS and HHS was second-nature to me now, but leading still wasn't...)

note, there was a period in which the clan got super inactive, and made me go play DRGunz (the reason I got hacked...)

and now, I'm actually aiming pretty well, leading like the rest of ya'll. Sadly to say, I'm level 5. However, that will change soon (soon enough... I can't no-life while SATs and college apps are at stake). Yep there ya go, and Phil, stop being a pussy and Kung Fu Panda with me for real. LMAO

btw, dave is awesome for being clan leader and for actually teaching me how to wait for the opponent in aiming not like everybody else who went, "go uh... practice or something..." GG

Last edited by mystuhmusic on Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ParamoreVIII
Paramore Leader
ParamoreVIII

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Background: Mystuhmusic (Michael)   Background: Mystuhmusic (Michael) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 4:48 am

You forgot the part where I'm awesome
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/guitarkingdave
mystuhmusic
Paramore MVP
mystuhmusic

PostSubject: Re: Background: Mystuhmusic (Michael)   Background: Mystuhmusic (Michael) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 11:59 pm

indeed i did...
Back to top Go down
ParamoreVIII
Paramore Leader
ParamoreVIII

PostSubject: Re: Background: Mystuhmusic (Michael)   Background: Mystuhmusic (Michael) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 12:10 am

mystuhmusic wrote:
indeed i did...

So add it -.-
Back to top Go down
mystuhmusic
Paramore MVP
mystuhmusic

PostSubject: Re: Background: Mystuhmusic (Michael)   Background: Mystuhmusic (Michael) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 1:30 am

"alright alright ya..."

(Quote from Simpsons.)
Back to top Go down
ParamoreVIII
Paramore Leader
ParamoreVIII

PostSubject: Re: Background: Mystuhmusic (Michael)   Background: Mystuhmusic (Michael) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 1:46 am

Why thank you.
Back to top Go down
Mirage
Paramore Administrator
Mirage

Number of posts : 462

PostSubject: Re: Background: Mystuhmusic (Michael)   Background: Mystuhmusic (Michael) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 4:39 pm

You know what's slightly funny?

Michael and myself used the phrase "kung fu panda motha fuckahs" long before the movie (the jack black one) was even announced.
I find that slightly lulzy.
Back to top Go down
Avok

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Background: Mystuhmusic (Michael)   Background: Mystuhmusic (Michael) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 6:25 pm

Mike likes to ride dicks with no handlebars.
Anyways
mystuhmusic wrote:
I became what my cousin and IGunz used to call a stalker, looking for mistakes and mass raping enemies because of those mistakes.
That's not what a stalker is. That's how new gens and people not part of the old sword community explain it but it's totally wrong.
The mindset encompasses overall ground and aerial control using phasing, angling, variants of a variety of sword moves, massive control, tip slashes, counter slashes and anything else you can think up; it's simply doing what is best for each situation without flipping. Originally, it was staying low and riding their ass with combos of shadow/void steps and angling. But the full definition is what I said before.

This basic and broad mindset is tweaked and enhanced by your own style and what is comfortable for you; some people think slower than others while some think faster, but that does not mean that the one who thinks slower isn't stalking.

All mindsets require you to use your brain. However, everyone approaches situations differently than others, even if the difference is minuscule.

Last edited by Avok on Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mirage
Paramore Administrator
Mirage

Number of posts : 462

PostSubject: Re: Background: Mystuhmusic (Michael)   Background: Mystuhmusic (Michael) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 4:25 am

Avok wrote:
I like penises.
Plural.

Awww, now who did that?
Was it you, mike?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Background: Mystuhmusic (Michael)   Background: Mystuhmusic (Michael) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Background: Mystuhmusic (Michael)
Page 1 of 1