Paramore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Paramore

Ijji GUNZ: Quest 3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Background: i_great (kevin)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
i_great
Paramore Administrator
i_great

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Background: i_great (kevin) Empty
PostSubject: Background: i_great (kevin)   Background: i_great (kevin) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 8:01 pm

My hope is that all of you will make one of these AND THEN WE SHALL RULE THE WORLD.
Gist is: make a background i'll sticky it.

Well, i started playing gunz due to watching aldane and phillip(mirage/ brother). This was like october 07. My first character was i_great(still alive to this day ). When i started i was on my mothers computer( aka Shit-puter)

I failed at butterfly when i started so after 2 days of playing i was about to quit. Then i found daggers and it kept me playing. I slowly started learing dagger tricks. About a couple of weeks later i learned swap shot.

Then i had aldane build me a computer. After it was done i started playing more cuz it didnt lag ass. I pretty much got my first lvls from aldane.

After a while i got bored of my male character so i made a female character (i_greatet). After i lvled her to lvl 15 i tryed out for dagger inc. i wasnt good enough at the time to get in, so i got phillip to come and play as me with swords. After a while i learned dagger tricks from synthesis.

Not to long after me aldane and phillip made a clan called CH33ZITS. Aldane, as the best of all of us, was the leader. Eventually clan activity started to die so we started inviting people. After a while we met cloud4. Then we met bear.

Next we recruited 2good. Me, Cloud, phillip, and Bear we raped some tdms occasionally. Or we would untill the "paramore faggots" (andy, josh, and miho) showed up to ruin our fun. Eventually Phillip made friends with paramore. After a while he had joined paramore on one of his chars.

After a while we started makeing friends with the paramore peoples. Eventually paramore desided to remake and renamed themselves proven. which phillip was in, so because ch33zits was becoming less active we decided to try out for proven.

I tryed out for proven when cloud4 did. we both made it. I was invited by andy. Eventually i learned rs. I got better eventually by playing the people of proven enough.

Eventually i somehow earned admin of proven. We eventually went for a clan war tournament, and 7 days into it wailord deleted the clan. at this point half of proven was thinking about quitting, me included.

Then we made the clan Skyway. No one wanted to join skyway, so they remade it as CheckYes. Again no one wanted to join so we eventually remade paramore.

At first i couldnt bring myself to join paramore because of my hatered of paramore because they destroyed our fun way back in the day. eventually tho i joined the clan. after a while i convinced dave to give me back my admin.

I eventually got bored of dagger so i made a character named TheValde, which i used to learn k-style.

Lately i havent been on as much because i got a job at a restaurant, named Grayson House.

For the cw tourny i changed TheValde to ParamoreVIIl ( iiL) and deleted my character ich_bin_toll and remade thevalde which now has a pro k/d (1/0 100% xD)

Now i have 4 characters: I_great, ParamoreVIIl, i_greatet, and thevalde.

And.... Yeah thats about it

-Kevin the Great

Last edited by i_great on Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
hardcorekiller
Paramore MVP
hardcorekiller

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Background: i_great (kevin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Background: i_great (kevin)   Background: i_great (kevin) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 8:18 pm

i_great wrote:

Lately i havent been on as much because i got a job at a restaurant, named Grayson House.

Make me Foodz Surprised
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/missskurvy

Background: i_great (kevin)
Page 1 of 1