Paramore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Paramore

Ijji GUNZ: Quest 3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Background: †Berserker† (Jon)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Berserker

Berserker

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Background: †Berserker† (Jon) Empty
PostSubject: Background: †Berserker† (Jon)   Background: †Berserker† (Jon) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 6:06 am

Right, since all of you made those, I did too. Here's my background in GunZ:

In spring 2007, I was at a friend called Filip (Philip in Swedish). He told me that he was quite pro on this new game (He plays random games all the time) that he'd downloaded. He showed it to me, and I played a quest. I died on the first stage.
I thought the game was kinda funny, and promised myself to download it when I came home. So I got home, downloaded, and started playing. I made a char named Zadoozaz (cool) and went out to pwn. When I reached lvl 13 (still spraying, I think) I met a guy on an internet forum, who had quit gunz a couple of years ago. He gave me his account, a lvl 32. Filip said it was too high for me atm, and that I should keep playing on Zadoozaz. So I did that, trained my skills (Much thanks to Filip), and learned ss, bf properly and swap shot. This took almost a month (yeah I didnt play that much). When I knew all this, I started to play on the lv 32, who had a fail name, ZetmanKOOL.
Anyway, I played a bit on Zetman just to notice that males sucked balls to k-style with. So I made a new char (who I leveled 10 lvls on a lan once) called †Berserker†. I played on this, got better at gunz, bought prems (I've actually only added 200g total in all time I've played GunZ) and so on.

I was in some random clans, but nothing special. One day I met a char called missexygirl. She was in the clan Limitation (COOL!) who had like, rank 120. That was way high for me, and I asked her if I could get a tryout. A guy named NoobSpr4y3r tryed me out, and I got in Smile
Chase and Rob was like co-leaders of this clan. I spammed their forums, had some nice IGN talks, and I realised that this was the best clan I'd been in. I remember I thought Rob looked like an ass when he posted an irl-pic of himself on the forums.
After a while, the leader quit gunz, and the cool people left Limitation. So I did too.

One day, in a A n D, I met this guy called [J]elly. He was leader of a clan called Bind. They'd owned Limitation in a tdm before, he told me. Anyway, we became friends. Jonny (his real name) had a friend called UnitedNat. She was leader of the clan UniversaI. Jonny said he'd join if I could too, and we both could be admins. Nat accepted.

So I was in Uni, and I remember I was kinda irritated on them spamming the clan chat. So after a while I left, but Jonny stayed.
I met Alex in the lobby to Proven, and I got invited after some playing. I was really happy to be in Proven! That was dead cool.
But I was used to clanhopping a bit, and to me the clan was inactive (I joined at this time, unfortunately). So I left Q_Q.

I was in some random clans, Challenge (Adam, ScopedDown, was leader), Close (me leader), Afflicted and so on. Got tired of clanhopping, and needed a serious clan. I thought of Proven. I was actually too bad at playing the game to join a top ranked clan, but I thought I maybe could get into Proven (as the worst member). The clan wasn't up anymore, CheckYes had replaced it. Chase said I couldn't join cuz it was invite only, and I continued to be clanless.

I was clanless for a while, until I rejoined Universal, this time as member. After a while I got admin too. I got to know the people in the clan, and suddenly the spamming was just fun. Universal was a really good clan, with good peeps. Of some reason we were hated by everyone (*cough* Familiar? *cough*) but I didn't care. Unfortunately Nat did, and she remade the clan several times. I got tired of them making the clans all over, and as soon as Nat deleted, four new clans by the four best admins came up. So I got pretty tired of this, and I decided I needed a serious clan, who wasn't remade once a day.
Universal is the second best clan I've been in, and I still talk with the funniest old members. Many of them is in CuddleMe now.

So, I needed a serious clan.
When Paramore was made, I asked Dave if I could join. I said I accidently had left before (sowi). I could join and was happy! So now I am here and I will stay. No more clanhopping.

It's too bad the timezones makes me to never meet you guys, but the few times I've met you in-game it has been hella fun ^^
Paramore 4eva!

Very Happy

(This smiley looks a bit like a cock elephant )

Last edited by Berserker on Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Berserker

Berserker

PostSubject: Re: Background: †Berserker† (Jon)   Background: †Berserker† (Jon) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 6:07 am

Zomg! Wall of text >_< My bad.
Back to top Go down
Koalah
Paramore Administrator
Koalah

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Background: †Berserker† (Jon)   Background: †Berserker† (Jon) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 5:02 pm

haha awesome bio Smile it's always fun to talk to you when we're on at the same time lol
Back to top Go down
TheSunSleeps
Paramore Administrator
TheSunSleeps

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Background: †Berserker† (Jon)   Background: †Berserker† (Jon) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:02 pm

what the hell is that smile supposed to even be o.o :chokeondick: ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/freakinfantastical
Berserker

Berserker

PostSubject: Re: Background: †Berserker† (Jon)   Background: †Berserker† (Jon) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 5:33 pm

Aaron: Thanks the same ^^

Andy: It says "elephant" lol. Looks more like a cock to me.
Back to top Go down
SiIabus
Paramore Administrator
SiIabus

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Background: †Berserker† (Jon)   Background: †Berserker† (Jon) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:08 pm

i always knew you liked men, berserker. (:<
Back to top Go down
Berserker

Berserker

PostSubject: Re: Background: †Berserker† (Jon)   Background: †Berserker† (Jon) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 4:39 pm

Joey. You fucking say that all the time ><
So you treat this Background as a "me coming out of the closet"?
How much can you possibly missunderstand something lol? >>
Back to top Go down
SiIabus
Paramore Administrator
SiIabus

PostSubject: Re: Background: †Berserker† (Jon)   Background: †Berserker† (Jon) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 9:01 pm

well why are you thinkin' about cocks?
Back to top Go down
Berserker

Berserker

PostSubject: Re: Background: †Berserker† (Jon)   Background: †Berserker† (Jon) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 5:02 pm

Lalala ~

Last edited by Berserker on Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ParamoreVIII
Paramore Leader
ParamoreVIII

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Background: †Berserker† (Jon)   Background: †Berserker† (Jon) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 12:58 am

Berserker wrote:
Because they're so luscious and tasty..and the smooth ejaculate going down my throat makes me yearn for more.

LOLWHUT?!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/guitarkingdave
SiIabus
Paramore Administrator
SiIabus

PostSubject: Re: Background: †Berserker† (Jon)   Background: †Berserker† (Jon) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 3:06 am

Berserker wrote:
Because they're so luscious and tasty..and the smooth ejaculate going down my throat makes me yearn for more.

this has earned a lol.
Back to top Go down
Berserker

Berserker

PostSubject: Re: Background: †Berserker† (Jon)   Background: †Berserker† (Jon) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 10:03 am

Joey likes deepthroat cock.

(I edited this myself)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Background: †Berserker† (Jon)   Background: †Berserker† (Jon) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Background: †Berserker† (Jon)
Page 1 of 1