Paramore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Paramore

Ijji GUNZ: Quest 3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Background: Temperate(Dave)

Go down 
+2
Koalah
ParamoreVIII
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ParamoreVIII
Paramore Leader
ParamoreVIII

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Background: Temperate(Dave) Empty
PostSubject: Background: Temperate(Dave)   Background: Temperate(Dave) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 3:08 am

This is a long unbearable story and if you read all of this I will commend you.

I started playing Gunz in 2005 for the International Gunz Beta. This was shortly after AyumiDaichi discovered K-style etc. My friend Andrew (ign Xhin) was playing and one day he installed the game on my computer. I enjoyed the little tricks he did with his sword and decided I wanted to play. So I made a character on Igunz called DeadRedDave, and we raped face. My brother shortly joined with a character DakotaX and we decided to make a clan. We ran into a guy that was REALLY good with a rifle named Fox- and a few others and we decided on the name War_Angelz. I know it's kinda gay but at the time it was pro. I played that for a few months but over time Andrew had less and less play time and to be honest I didn't want to run his clan. I quit Gunz.

In late december of 2006 he came to me again saying that they had Gunz out through a new company, Ijji. I said "uhh so?" His response was "There's some pretty neat shit, it costs money but I'll buy it for you." I was like "Sure why not I didn't hate that game." So in January of 2007 we started playing Gunz again (my brother included). I was xTakashix, he was Xhin, and my brother was DakotaKunX. We played Quest 2 only and started a clan called Shadow Ops, and well to be honest we sucked at the game. I knew wall cancel and slash shot. But we were friendly and other players liked us. We came across two twin brothers, Spartan-062 and Sagasu. Neither of them were all that great at K-style but Spartan had this thing where he could take on the entire clan with a rifle and drop anyone. They both got in. We also had a few other members that got in for being good, ShadowSora, Kaji-Kouri, and Reapers_Soul. Moving down the line, Quest 2 was a very competitive server. This was before the Edengarden era, so the top clans on the server were Shadow Ops, Hall of Fame, Justice, and Wu-Tage_Clan. We all knew each other and we all hated each other. Many times the leader of Hall of Fame would attempt to join our clan in an attempt to break it up. Justice wasn't as bad, they had some REALLY good members at the time, Sphinx (Amanda), Jinkiro, and WoMaN. Wu-Tage_Clan would kinda do it's own thing. Down the line, clan competiveness brought us down. Inside Shadow Ops was crippled and broken, seeing as I was running it for my friend who again abandoned me. Somewhere in March of 07 he returned, and all of a sudden 3 members of Justice were in the clan, Silverguard, AngelicDemon, and some other dude. Apparently there was a rift in Justice (Amanda basically ran their clan for an inactive leader sounds familiar doesn't it) and they were falling apart. Shadow Ops was outcasted by the server for taking Justice members, and the members eventually went back due to my "clan leader" and friend being a complete asshole to them. 2 days later I betrayed my best friend and quit his clan. With me came Sagasu, Reapers_Soul, Spartan-062, and Kaji-Kouri, the best members in the clan. We went off and started our own clan while Xhin deleted ShadowOps and started a clan Raikou. Our clan failed and we went to Raikou. We also brought along with us a recent recruit to our clan Wailord91. Unfortunately he had a big mouth and got into a fight with Xhin, thus getting kicked, causing me and my members to leave yet again.

This starts the phase where I came to as a clan leader. I had joined Hall of Fame with Wailord91 and my brother to spite Xhin, and in response Sagasu came to us and laughed at us. He also brought Sphinx along, who called us morons for not going to Justice. Later that night I quit Hall of Fame and started my own clan, Shadow Ops, the remake. I brought my brother, Wailord91,†Virus†, and a member Kyuata. At this point in time I was somewhat decent at the game but lacked confidence. Kyuata spent a lot of time defending me over stupid things, one of them she made a vital mistake, getting into an argument with Amanda, which basically shattered Justice. Amanda, SilverGuard, ReptileLord, AngelicDemon, and all of the lvl 50+ from Justice went and joined Xhin's clan Raikou. They began to "wage war" on us, following us around not allowing us to play the game. I eventually caved and went back to Raikou, and Xhin was reamed for allowing me back in after betraying him twice. He kicked the justice members and they went back to Justice.

Unfortunately at this time Xhin had again decided he was quitting Gunz. He had a competition for Administrator in which Wailord91 won. Wailord91 and Spartan-062 would run Raikou for him. I said no. I left and went clanless for a few weeks and stopped playing. One day Sagasu told me to come on and I did. We talked for a while deciding what we wanted to do and we decided to join a clan my brother had recently created, War_Angelz. Unfortunately at this point in time I was not on decent terms with a few of the members but I kept my mouth shut.

Spring Break came and I no-lifed Gunz for a week. One morning, when it was just me sitting in a training game at about 6 AM I got a whisper from Sphinx (now at that point in time [ŋ]Guess do to a hacker hacking her account). She joined the game and we spent a lot of time talking about things. She had initially come looking for my brother, apparently he helped her with her problems. Anyway, after some conversation that will not be posted here because it's none of anybody's business, I ended the conversation with "Look I know Justice is falling apart. If you ever need a home this clan has room." A week later she joined the clan. Her, me , and Sagasu were basically the team of the century. We pretty much raped face, I sucked at the game, but she was really good, and Sagasu was a rev pro. Thing about me is I tend to make friends with the ones who tend to just attract drama. Long story short my brother got into an argument with Amanda that had us quit his clan. That night she gathered a few of her friends, along with some of mine and we decided to get a fresh start and move servers. The new server was Quest 3. So along with Sakrifice, imarapist, Cjlicious, Scopeddown, Wailord91, and Sagasu, we went to Quest 3 as the clan †Paramore.

We were immediately established as the best clan on Quest 3. As it goes, Quest 2 was well behind the time skillwise, Quest 3 was still in the Dark Ages. We weren't the greatest players ever, but we made Quest 3 look a lot better. Josh eventually came over from Quest 2 and joined us also. Josh and Amanda couldn't get along though. Amanda ended up quitting, basically killing the clan. †Paramore had quickly become known as "Guess's Paramore", as she was the best member of the clan and made the rest of us look like garbage. Wailord , Sagasu, and Josh all went on a recruiting spree to save the clan. A few notable recruits would be Anomaly (Adam), Larchet (Rob) and Ookami-JP (Miho), three very familiar names to those of you who knew Paramore when it was big last summer.

A few bouts with clans from Quest 3, LastScionz and Catastrophe, left us tired and sick of the game. But wouldn't you know it, there was a part of the game we hadn't done much of. Clan war. July-ish I was hacked and we remade Paramore under Anomaly. During this time Josh came across Jesse and the two became one of the best teams Paramore has seen besides Andy and Phil or Me and Joey. We raped face in clan war, but at the same time spent time dominating Quest 3. Clans like Sound spent a lot of time coming around and causing problems but we always repelled them.

Around September I came across Jounin_A, a player who wasn't so hot, but had a very confident attitude and no ego. We immediately hit it off and decided to play each other more. I learned more about him over time, and it turns out he was extremely intelligent. He was in a clan called Look (mikey will remember that clan), but he wanted to be a clan leader. So he started CoburnDivine. The reason this is crucial is because a few members were either recommended by Clae, or came over from CoburnDivine. Around November we acquired J00GotPwned (Andy) and Blah8748 (Khris) who had been in Paramore on alts, but decided that Coburn was inactive and wanted to join an active clan. Again, neither of them were all that good but they were friendly (yeah I know Andy friendly makes me laugh too!). Come December after a particularly grueling bout with Sound, I quit Gunz.

One night when I couldn't sleep in January, I signed on just for fun. Andy was on and he went to Jesse and we had a 3 hour conversation. It was nice knowing that these guys still liked me even though I felt like I had ditched them. February I came back to an entirely different clan. I had initially chosen Miho and Sag to run the clan while I was gone, but both of them had some serious issues at home and had to stop playing. Josh had run the clan well, but he was also the most hated player on the server. By the time I came back it was a list of new faces, including Phillip who I had met when we spent a lot of time making fun of each other and he hacked against me in a tryout for his clan on my alt and I still almost beat him. When I came back, we spent a lot of time arguing about stupid shit like morals (he was a hacker). Anyway, we decided as a group (me him mikey andy and wail) that we needed a new clan.

Proven was born.

Anyway, long story short we raped face as Proven. Like seriously, clan war competitions galore. Everyone got really good at the game (including me).

Jesse had a vent and we all decided to use it. And it turned out, we didn't hate each other. In fact Vent allowed me and Phillip to not hate each other, me to make fun of Jesse for being gay by voice not text, and for me to complain about Hurricane Andrew on the mic.

The rest of you have been around for my reign as a clan leader. I have been doing this for almost 2 years now, with pretty much the same lineup.

That's right. Devotion niggas.

Don't playa hate.

†Paramore / Proven forever.

xTakashix / Temperate
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/guitarkingdave
ParamoreVIII
Paramore Leader
ParamoreVIII

PostSubject: Re: Background: Temperate(Dave)   Background: Temperate(Dave) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 3:13 am

Background: Temperate(Dave) Gunz0410
Back to top Go down
Koalah
Paramore Administrator
Koalah

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Background: Temperate(Dave)   Background: Temperate(Dave) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 5:26 pm

Gosh dang dave. Pro memory o_o
I wish I could've been there from the very start, or at least a littler earlier to get to play along with you guys!

Lol i remember Hall of Fame. The were so annoying to me. And Justic was always a very shifty clan from what i remember. a lot of people in, a lot of people out. Mannn how did i not know you guys!?
Back to top Go down
ParamoreVIII
Paramore Leader
ParamoreVIII

PostSubject: Re: Background: Temperate(Dave)   Background: Temperate(Dave) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 6:17 pm

We probably met a few times.

I spent a lot of time in my clan channel in training games (Hence why after about 2 years i'm only lvl 66). But I knew a majority of the quest 2 server. In fact Cat-Woman and Reptilelord were both friends, along with Emma~Rose and 12GaugeHo3.

I left a lot of the story out, there was a LOT of drama that I didn't feel like typing because I was tired.
Back to top Go down
mystuhmusic
Paramore MVP
mystuhmusic

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Background: Temperate(Dave)   Background: Temperate(Dave) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 10:18 pm

damn, your story was like drama central lol... kinda reminded me of this flash I saw named Animal Fat, cuz Animal Fat as a character kept dying and coming back... you kinda quit like 1239834 times and still came back. Props man.
Back to top Go down
SiIabus
Paramore Administrator
SiIabus

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Background: Temperate(Dave)   Background: Temperate(Dave) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 10:44 pm

i remember everything that happened after you moved to quest 3.
i also remember hating wail because he said i couldn't do anything right.
and i remember when i left para after you "quit," and joined sound - that was a mistake, and i still appologize to this day for doing that.
i also remember when i saw you online while i was in sound, and came by your cc - you wouldn't talk to me.
can't say i blame you, though.

i think that was about the time i stopped being nice.
either that, or the time you first gave me admin and wail told me to make room for someone in the clan, and i kicked sheila10 to invite someone, and then he exploded on me and told me i was virtually useless in any way, shape, or form.
i then proceeded to inform wail that he had a tiny penis which had been bitten off by a kangaroo leaving a small hole, which resembled a vagina, and then quit the clan.

this brings back memories. o.o..
Back to top Go down
TheSunSleeps
Paramore Administrator
TheSunSleeps

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Background: Temperate(Dave)   Background: Temperate(Dave) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 10:50 pm

I remember telling wail to stop being a picky bitch and drink some sort of fluid composed of babies and puppies for dinner. He insisted that would be a snack not dinner.

Dave made wail be nice to me lolz.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/freakinfantastical
SiIabus
Paramore Administrator
SiIabus

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Background: Temperate(Dave)   Background: Temperate(Dave) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:04 pm

rofl.
dave didn't do anything to wail when he started to start stuff with me at first.
wail told me something once and i whispered dave and was like.
"why do you keep such an asshole in your clan?.."
and dave was like.
"he might be an asshole.. but he's my asshole."
and i was like.
"O.O.."

but yeahh. miho made wail nice to me.

i distinctly remember the time i started calling you &y.
i was doing proofs in math class and i was like.
"if and = &, and 'andy' has 'and' in it, then andy = &y."
Back to top Go down
ParamoreVIII
Paramore Leader
ParamoreVIII

PostSubject: Re: Background: Temperate(Dave)   Background: Temperate(Dave) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 12:19 am

Haha joey turned andy's name into integers replacements =O
Back to top Go down
kust

kust

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: oooooooooooo   Background: Temperate(Dave) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 8:05 am

Dave dave dave dave dave, u always leave the best part out of the whole story! where i save ur asses from Hof when he was guna delete it gosh add it in there fucker.,,,,,, ye i know comletely random. its 5 am. bored. got school in a hour. and wondered onto this site somehow and started reading
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Background: Temperate(Dave)   Background: Temperate(Dave) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Background: Temperate(Dave)
Page 1 of 1