Paramore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Paramore

Ijji GUNZ: Quest 3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Background: Jackalin (Emma)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jackalin

Jackalin

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Background: Jackalin (Emma) Empty
PostSubject: Background: Jackalin (Emma)   Background: Jackalin (Emma) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:47 am

Salutations! I'm Emma aka Jackalin, iGanymede, YoursTruIy *L is actually an i*. I'm 22 >_> and I live in Vancouver BC Canada. I was born in Poole England, lived there for 2 years before coming to Canada. I work for the BC Ferries in catering so basically, I work in a restaurant aboard a ship though I started training/working as a deckhand which is like seamanship and steering the ship and stuff... Totally rad..

ummmm I try to maintain an optimistic attitude, sometimes get carried away and emotional about lots of stuff... I'm not exactly sure what happy emo is but I could probably say I am that. its always easier to be happier in words than in real life. But overall yea. hmmm hobbies, I like to read, play video games, Fence (the sport not putting up fences,) sailing, hmm hanging out with my close friends stuff like that. yea. umm...

hmm gunzing history. So, my boyfriend played on igunz once upon a time not very seriously, enough to get entertained for a while but not stuck on it. hmm, he showed me the game back then, I thought it was cool looking and forgot about it as did he. I eventually remembered, he wants nothing to do with it 0.o. Fair enough, it does tend to grasp one's soul and hold the reins tight.

Moving on, I started playing ijji gunz over 3 years ago, I can't remember when exactly, but from what I know from screen shots, I was in the War_Angelz when I was lev:25. So I joined the War_Angelz (rip
Anyway, So, War_Angelz disbanded around early spring 2008. So I was a lost soul for a little while. I joined BubbleYum on my main, and started my own clan called XQuest_CrewX for a while. Its technically still a clan, I haven't disbanded it yet, but I haven't been on my char jackal13 in a long time. So, I went from Quest 2 to Quest 3 to see if I could find Takashix, (Dave) Kody's brother. Kody warned me about Paramore (proven when I joined) being ridiculously drama influenced. He was quite right as many of you know. I did eventually find him, and he let me join Proven. So I quit BubbleYum and joined Proven. Well, of course drama being the mainstay (what the hell?) part of ijji Gunz, Dave's account was hacked and deleted and Proven disbanded without his consent. Some stuff went on, we became SkyWay. Nobody liked the name (except for myself who really liked it, and a few others) and so we disbanded. We became CheckYes... yea... kind of a crap name if you don't have an avatar for it.. Anyway, nobody at the time liked CheckYes and So we became Paramore once again.

Eventually, there became a few months where it seemed like nobody was on or playing. Thus I joined Limitation around the end of the summer on my alt iGanymede. Eventually, Blake for some reason wanted to change the clan name, and although a lot of us disliked the name, we became Party. I suggested the name pool party, but he shortened it to party. and there we were. I created YoursTruly during this time based on the character named YT (yours truly) from the novel Snow Crash by Neal Stephenson.

Both Blake and Robert's accounts were hacked, and Party disbanded. The two of them quit cold turkey. Limitation/ Party ended, we tried to salvage it as Craze, and well that just failed as people soon sought other clans. Meanwhile, Jackalin was still in Paramore. Well, Paramore became less and less active, and eventually It became were in a weeks span i saw 1 person online who I didn't even recognize. Dave was too busy having a fruitful relationship with his girlfriend at the time (good on you Dave! Very Happy for you) So, the clan pretty much existed for peoples mains to stick around waiting for it to one day become active. I decided to come back to Q2 and instantly felt at home. Very Happy I joined questcrew on iGanymede for the lulz of a clan to chill with, but yearned for something more of a family. I heckled some friends from Eden Garden and Ando brought me into one of my favorite clans ever. <3 <3 I was always in aw of Eden since I started playing gunz. I remember seeing claire~ Hotchjck and x_Alice_x and was wowed by their talents. And that was so long ago!

Well, unfortunately Ando was hacked by Kelsey aka: x_Alice_x *sigh* and so good old drama comes back full circle. I just got back from my first 2 weeks of the year up north on my live aboard ship and I'm stuck sleeping during the day and living at night, its very frustrating. I haven't seen Ando or any other members on and so when I saw Dave a while ago on Xfire it reminded me they were back in action. I went to NA and found plenty of members of woah, whats this?? CheckYes on! no more Paramore? I still haven't asked as to why this is, maybe its just for the tourney? I don't know.... anyway, so Dave was the gentleman as always and let me rejoin the clan.

So, that pretty much brings me to today. Jackalin is in CheckYes, iGanymede is residing in SkyLab, YoursTruly is Clan Leader of SkyLab. Both Blake and Robert were hacked and Limitation and the clan is no longer. I decided to make my own clan called SkyLab with my character YoursTruly, and its basically set on personal growth. I'm quite terrible at this game as you all know, but I'm slowly getting my fingers to dance the way I want. very very slowly. I'd like to get a hang of some D style and definitely some K style. Right now I'm pretty much just a somewhat glorified E-styler >.>

My last laptop blew up on me (around um... ooh! October! I remember getting my new one on Halloween) and so I was out of the game for a while. I bought a new lappy and I can play again XD and now my graphics card doesn't get as hot etc because well, dual core and 4gig ram instead 1 gig ram etc etc big diff. So I'm happily playing again now. I'm definitely no pro, but I'm here to enjoy the game and the people.

thank you for reading my wall of text.

Yours truly,

-Emma

alien

Last edited by Jackalin on Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:48 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Changed subject name.)
Back to top Go down
Recollect

Recollect

Number of posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: Background: Jackalin (Emma)   Background: Jackalin (Emma) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:09 pm

Last edited by Recollect on Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Paramore Administrator

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Background: Jackalin (Emma)   Background: Jackalin (Emma) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:45 pm

was always a q3 player. thanks for sharing jackie Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Background: Jackalin (Emma)   Background: Jackalin (Emma) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Background: Jackalin (Emma)
Page 1 of 1