Paramore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Paramore

Ijji GUNZ: Quest 3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gunz the Dual 2

Go down 
+3
hardcorekiller
Artemis
Jackalin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jackalin

Jackalin

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Gunz the Dual 2 Empty
PostSubject: Gunz the Dual 2   Gunz the Dual 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 9:24 am

For some reason I'm surprised this hasn't been posted as of yet.

Gunz the Dual 2.

http://www.maiet.co.kr/
Gunz the Dual 2 Gunz2_rough

alien

hopefully that so called better game play will help me from failing all the time.
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Paramore Administrator

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Gunz the Dual 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gunz the Dual 2   Gunz the Dual 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 10:48 am

HEY! shhhhhhhhh
You dont fail.
Back to top Go down
Jackalin

Jackalin

Gunz the Dual 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gunz the Dual 2   Gunz the Dual 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 1:27 am

um yea I'm pretty terrible, I don't practice enough to get my skills to a decent dualing quality. I may be lev 50, but that doesn't mean much at all. alien

EDIT: Level 51 I forgot Razz
Back to top Go down
hardcorekiller
Paramore MVP
hardcorekiller

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Gunz the Dual 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gunz the Dual 2   Gunz the Dual 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 1:24 pm

bounce

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/missskurvy
mystuhmusic
Paramore MVP
mystuhmusic

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Gunz the Dual 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gunz the Dual 2   Gunz the Dual 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 8:14 pm

nope, you could probably beat me if you run away from me and snipe me
srsly you don't phail XD
Back to top Go down
TheSunSleeps
Paramore Administrator
TheSunSleeps

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Gunz the Dual 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gunz the Dual 2   Gunz the Dual 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 11:05 pm

Duel*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/freakinfantastical
Berserker

Berserker

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Gunz the Dual 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gunz the Dual 2   Gunz the Dual 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 2:15 pm

Kewl! O_O
Back to top Go down
Jackalin

Jackalin

Gunz the Dual 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gunz the Dual 2   Gunz the Dual 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 6:52 pm

"Q. When are you planning to start servicing GunZ 2?
A. Unfortunately we can’t inform you the exact servie date, but our goal is to open it in Korea no later than the 2009.

Q. How far has the development been done?
A. A great deal of programming part has progressed. We are not altering GunZ 1 game to create GunZ 2 but totally programming it new from scratch, so it required quite some of the preparation time.

Q. What’s going to happen to GunZ 1 service? Will it stop updating?
A. GunZ 1 will keep on developing. Actually we are doing more frequent updates since 2008. As long as we have GunZ players, GunZ 1 will keep updating.

Q. When did the GunZ 2 development start?
A. It started since October of 2007.

Q. Will GunZ 2 have same Graphic engine as GunZ 1?
A. No, GunZ 2 will use new engine, Realspace 3.0.

Q. Since the Realspace 3.0 engine sounds like upgrade version of Realspace 2.0, which was used for GunZ1, shouldn’t it be similar?
A. No. we are not an commercial engine development company and the name ‘Realspace’ is simply a codename for the graphic core that we use. 3.0 means the third developed engine.

Q. What kind of features does the new engine have?
A. We wanted to for an engine for wide use so it can be used for indoor and outdoor graphics. However, it’s not decided if there will be an outdoor map for GunZ 2. It obviously has improved graphic quality and can handle various types of effects and development support tools. We’ve developed all the solutions internally until 2.0, but in case of 3.0 we’ve chosen method to apply some codes to external library. It’s similar to the system like “PhyX” from NVidia.

※ Realspace 3.0 is also used in our upcoming MMORPG game.

Q. What is the biggest change in Gunz 2 gameplay?
A. GunZ is a game with a in-fighting characteristic as main. Compare to GunZ 1, we are developing GunZ to in a direction which combines out-fighting with in-fighting properly.

Q. Will there be changes on graphic concept or world view?
A. It changes to some extend. In case of graphic, we are setting up the concept art and will follow it. About World view, we are forming an attractive world for playing environment.

Q. What will be the system requirement?
A. We are planning to work towards GunZ 2 also be able to run on low end system setting similar to GunZ 1. However, with higher system setting computer it will show next generation graphics.

Q. When will GunZ 2 be serviced to other regions?
A. Currently we can’t tell you exact dates, but we will do our best to provide great service to world-wide GunZ fans.

Q. Will there be overall general gameplay change?
A. Not exactly. It will be somewhat similar to GunZ 1 but change the problematic system to better system, and improve the good features. The game progress will be similar to GunZ 1. We won’t have sudden genre change nor character proportion change.

Q. How about game approach?
A. GunZ 2 carries moto of more eye-catching with ease compare to GunZ 1. We are aware that GunZ is hard to start in the beginning, so we are doing our best so more users can enjoy.

Q. Will there still be kStyle(slash-shot, butterfly steps, etc.)?
A. Yes there will be. But it will be a bit different in terms of outlook or control. (like clicking so many keys in one second) We respect the new tactical value created from users by kStyle and hope that it will be more advanced and appealing feature of GunZ 2. But we wouldn’t like to keep it same as GunZ 1 – we will keep the tactical value of kStyle and improve it from there with our style.

Q. Can we still use the characters from GunZ 1?
A. No, it’s not possible. There will be many changes to character system, so we won’t be able to call character information from GunZ 1.

Source: MAIET Official Blog"

alien
Back to top Go down
Berserker

Berserker

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Gunz the Dual 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gunz the Dual 2   Gunz the Dual 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:24 pm

Wow. Now I REALLY wanna have it. Hope it gets available for me too ;O (sweden rocks)
Back to top Go down
Koalah
Paramore Administrator
Koalah

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Gunz the Dual 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gunz the Dual 2   Gunz the Dual 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:56 pm

Lol just another great thing for phil to hack.
Back to top Go down
mystuhmusic
Paramore MVP
mystuhmusic

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Gunz the Dual 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gunz the Dual 2   Gunz the Dual 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:27 pm

If I get to tbf, I'm fine ^.^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gunz the Dual 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gunz the Dual 2   Gunz the Dual 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gunz the Dual 2
Page 1 of 1