Paramore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Paramore

Ijji GUNZ: Quest 3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i MIGHT be quitting gunz.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheSunSleeps
Paramore Administrator
TheSunSleeps

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-05-20

i MIGHT be quitting gunz. Empty
PostSubject: i MIGHT be quitting gunz.   i MIGHT be quitting gunz. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 12:19 am

Well I won't be on much at all this week cuz I work a shit load and will be tired. School starts back up in 2 weeks and I uhh need to put in maybe 10% of my full potential rather than the like 1% I put in last year. I'll be working while at school as well.

I've also decided that I suck at gunz. I went 10-4 in an A n D game which is my worst score since like... january. I dueled some fag bag from kgunz who beat me 7-1 on a lvl 23. So uhhh yeah. Lets not argue this one.

I've lost patience with the immaturity and retarded gunzfactor ego faggots who have made GunZ their main priority in life for the past like 4 years.

BEANERS.

The people I ACTUALLY care about in the clan are never online. I hit level 70. There's not much else I can really do. Gunz has gotten boring. I'm tired lately and no longer care. Yes I know Dave, we dont need to recall the times I told you NO UR NOT FUCKING QUITTING. but uhhh if u really want to go ahead.

My next two weeks will be spent primarily working and hanging out with all my friends before we all go away back to college. So I won't really be on much if at all.

If my classes are a joke you may see me return. But if I do return it'll probably be with a new character. My internet at school sucks. So uhhh if it takes too long for me to re-learn how to play as a beaner I'll prob just hang it up and maybe try a new game.

So for those of you who actually care. cya around.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/freakinfantastical
Sylvester

Sylvester

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: i MIGHT be quitting gunz.   i MIGHT be quitting gunz. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 12:48 am

Even though i never even hit l 60, GunZ has gotten boring for me also, I'm going to try that game called 2Moons or w/e see how it is. And if a computer game can't make me have fun anymore. Then I guess ill just play outside and what not.
Back to top Go down
Jesse

Jesse

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: i MIGHT be quitting gunz.   i MIGHT be quitting gunz. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 12:25 am

-....-
Keep in touch though, beaner
I'll play with ya whatever laggyless game you go to
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i MIGHT be quitting gunz.   i MIGHT be quitting gunz. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i MIGHT be quitting gunz.
Page 1 of 1