Paramore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Paramore

Ijji GUNZ: Quest 3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

POLLY POCKET GAY BARBIE SHIT FUCK STUPID(job)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheSunSleeps
Paramore Administrator
TheSunSleeps

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-05-20

POLLY POCKET GAY BARBIE SHIT FUCK STUPID(job) Empty
PostSubject: POLLY POCKET GAY BARBIE SHIT FUCK STUPID(job)   POLLY POCKET GAY BARBIE SHIT FUCK STUPID(job) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 2:43 am

Well, I now have a job and am no longer a lazy freeloader. I'll be working pretty much every day but only 4 hours shifts as of now. So I won't be hoaring myself as much as I used to, even though my hours have been cut lately due to simple boredom and increasing faggotry among not just the gunz community, but also the Proven/Paramore community.

It seems clan members get into retarded and childish arguments about nothing these days. Wail went pro and kicked everyone for teh lulz. Dean acted all gay and made the oh so popular stabs and Kevin's spelling because we found the following video somewhat funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2nTbqbtGug

He claimed to have an IQ higher than mine(which is very unlikely) and called me pathetic even though I've re-added him to the clan like 5 times now and have been his friend since like january-december ish. This video is in no way shape or form saying "LETS GO LINCHING" -yes I notice lynching is spelled wrong but that's how Dean's high IQ spelled it. The video is making fun of the social awkwardness between white people and black people. There's no racist or hateful intentions in it. Sorry if we offended you Dean.

So yeah, long story short. I have less time and less desire to play ijji gunz as of late. If Phil needs to hoar me on RL gunz I'm totally willing, but don't expect another 300 something cw wins next month out of me like in March. I'm not doing that shit again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/freakinfantastical
ParamoreVIII
Paramore Leader
ParamoreVIII

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: POLLY POCKET GAY BARBIE SHIT FUCK STUPID(job)   POLLY POCKET GAY BARBIE SHIT FUCK STUPID(job) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 7:22 pm

It's ok I had my little argument with Dean also. We were questing and he decided it would be funny to call me a scrub for no reason. Now I find it ok when Phil, Mike, or you(Andy) do it jokingly but he said it in an assholeish manner which only made me think he was saying it to be an asshole. To which i replied "What animal dean?" Well..I wont go into that it got quite mean from there on out.

Anyway.

Along with that, an "argument" with josh last night also made him quit Proven and Gunz permanently. So he's never signing back on.

We're now down to 6 ACTIVE admins (Not counting Miho whose computer is broken and Sag who has gone back to the marines until July 15th). So, whatever.

It seems the few people that even play gunz anymore that I generally like are all just going off and disappearing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/guitarkingdave
Mirage
Paramore Administrator
Mirage

Number of posts : 462
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: POLLY POCKET GAY BARBIE SHIT FUCK STUPID(job)   POLLY POCKET GAY BARBIE SHIT FUCK STUPID(job) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 7:55 pm

Like dean can be a complete fruit cake to people.

hes never done it to me ... but eh

anyways that what animal thing was kinda funny.

Also i'm not really going anywhere?
Back to top Go down
TheSunSleeps
Paramore Administrator
TheSunSleeps

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: POLLY POCKET GAY BARBIE SHIT FUCK STUPID(job)   POLLY POCKET GAY BARBIE SHIT FUCK STUPID(job) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 1:33 am

Yeah, this was the first time he acted all gay and fruity toward me. I can deal with occassional assholery, but shots at my intelligence and calling me pathetic when no one asked him to begin with is something I won't really take too kindly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/freakinfantastical
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POLLY POCKET GAY BARBIE SHIT FUCK STUPID(job)   POLLY POCKET GAY BARBIE SHIT FUCK STUPID(job) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

POLLY POCKET GAY BARBIE SHIT FUCK STUPID(job)
Page 1 of 1