Paramore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Paramore

Ijji GUNZ: Quest 3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Proven Official Inactivity Topic

Go down 
+4
TheSunSleeps
mystuhmusic
Mirage
ParamoreVIII
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ParamoreVIII
Paramore Leader
ParamoreVIII

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Proven Official Inactivity Topic Empty
PostSubject: Proven Official Inactivity Topic   Proven Official Inactivity Topic Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 6:25 pm

Anyone else notice this? 2 months ago we could have 17 people on at a time. I see..4 on right now counting myself. I know everyone has other things to do but it's never been this bad.

So suggestions on what to do?

Last edited by xTakashix on Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/guitarkingdave
ParamoreVIII
Paramore Leader
ParamoreVIII

PostSubject: Re: Proven Official Inactivity Topic   Proven Official Inactivity Topic Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 6:45 pm

xTakashix wrote:
Anyone else notice this? 2 months ago we could have 17 people on at a time. I see..4 on right now counting myself. I know everyone has other things to do but it's never been this bad.

So suggestions on what to do?

I know i'm double posting like a retard, but I went ahead and kicked a few of the inactive members that I'd never heard of. If they come back I guess we can re-recruit them for being loyal but we'll now be tighter with recruiting.
Back to top Go down
Mirage
Paramore Administrator
Mirage

Number of posts : 462

PostSubject: Re: Proven Official Inactivity Topic   Proven Official Inactivity Topic Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 7:30 pm

It wasn't that bad for like a week two weeks ago, but yea its bad again.
Plus... all the ani-gunz fags
I'm considering raping you.
Oh and if you know the gms for anigunz so well, ask them for their mrs packing encryption code.
It should be 4 digits. And i needs them.
Back to top Go down
mystuhmusic
Paramore MVP
mystuhmusic

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Proven Official Inactivity Topic   Proven Official Inactivity Topic Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 9:14 pm

I still play very scarcely on the weekdays due to school and other stuff, But I stay on like a mofo on the weekends at least... I think some special stuff like the Clan tourney or like scrimmages and stuff like that might help, or stuff like clan videos and/or clan warring. However, I think that there should be a topic in the announcements that inactive people could post their reason for being inactive. THat way, it could probably be regulated better among the people that joined this forum, since only a handful explained their absence on the clan page.
Back to top Go down
ParamoreVIII
Paramore Leader
ParamoreVIII

PostSubject: Re: Proven Official Inactivity Topic   Proven Official Inactivity Topic Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 4:57 am

mystuhmusic wrote:
I still play very scarcely on the weekdays due to school and other stuff, But I stay on like a mofo on the weekends at least... I think some special stuff like the Clan tourney or like scrimmages and stuff like that might help, or stuff like clan videos and/or clan warring. However, I think that there should be a topic in the announcements that inactive people could post their reason for being inactive. THat way, it could probably be regulated better among the people that joined this forum, since only a handful explained their absence on the clan page.

Hence why I created this post XD
Back to top Go down
mystuhmusic
Paramore MVP
mystuhmusic

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Proven Official Inactivity Topic   Proven Official Inactivity Topic Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 7:27 pm

point taken ^.^;
Back to top Go down
TheSunSleeps
Paramore Administrator
TheSunSleeps

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Proven Official Inactivity Topic   Proven Official Inactivity Topic Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 12:46 am

i'm probably getting a job next week, and now that summer is here i do the go out with friends and the dating thing a lot. I should still be on pretty much everyday. What server i'll be on idk. I like anigunz but I always check ijji before i get on anigunz.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/freakinfantastical
LittleJP

LittleJP

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Proven Official Inactivity Topic   Proven Official Inactivity Topic Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 5:14 pm

About 1-2 h a weekday(school) then all out on weekends.

I HAVE NO LIFE CAUSE I BROKE MY LEG AND CANT DO SPORTS MUHAHAHA EXCUSE!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://ca.youtube.com/user/LittleJP
pokemon

Number of posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: Proven Official Inactivity Topic   Proven Official Inactivity Topic Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 5:28 pm

LittleJP wrote:
About 1-2 h a weekday(school) then all out on weekends.

I HAVE NO LIFE CAUSE I BROKE MY LEG AND CANT DO SPORTS MUHAHAHA EXCUSE!!!!
Proven Official Inactivity Topic 051023broken_leg5
Back to top Go down
https://proven.darkbb.com
LittleJP

LittleJP

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Proven Official Inactivity Topic   Proven Official Inactivity Topic Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 5:34 pm

ROFL

Actually, my leg's out of the cast, but its really weak, and stiff.

So hopefully, by july, I can bike a bit.
Back to top Go down
http://ca.youtube.com/user/LittleJP
TheSunSleeps
Paramore Administrator
TheSunSleeps

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: POLLY POCKET GAY BARBIE FUCK STUPID(job)   Proven Official Inactivity Topic Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 2:31 am

Well, I now have a job and am no longer a lazy freeloader. I'll be working pretty much every day but only 4 hours shifts as of now. So I won't be hoaring myself as much as I used to, even though my hours have been cut lately due to simple boredom and increasing faggotry among not just the gunz community, but also the Proven/Paramore community.

It seems clan members get into retarded and childish arguments about nothing these days. Wail went pro and kicked everyone for teh lulz. Dean acted all gay and made the oh so popular stabs and Kevin's spelling because we found the following video somewhat funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2nTbqbtGug

He claimed to have an IQ higher than mine(which is very unlikely) and called me pathetic even though I've re-added him to the clan like 5 times now and have been his friend since like january-december ish. This video is in no way shape or form saying "LETS GO LINCHING" -yes I notice lynching is spelled wrong but that's how Dean's high IQ spelled it. The video is making fun of the social awkwardness between white people and black people. There's no racist or hateful intentions in it. Sorry if we offended you Dean.

So yeah, long story short. I have less time and less desire to play ijji gunz as of late. If Phil needs to hoar me on RL gunz I'm totally willing, but don't expect another 300 something cw wins next month out of me like in March. I'm not doing that shit again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/freakinfantastical
Flavaflavvvv

Flavaflavvvv

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Proven Official Inactivity Topic   Proven Official Inactivity Topic Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 10:28 pm

Im on basically 24/7 cyclops
Back to top Go down
Jackalin

Jackalin

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Proven Official Inactivity Topic   Proven Official Inactivity Topic Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 5:44 pm

yea.. >_> heh, my work is on a ship 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. So I am home for 2 weeks and at work for 2 weeks... Sounds really wierd but its such a kick ass schedule as far as full time work goes. I mean, why would you want to work 5 days on 2 days off? you totaly can't do anything in those 2 days. no road trips, sailing trips kiteboarding, snowboarding, etc etc. But I guess you can do your laundry and play a game... thats about it. >_> so 2 weeks off at a time it is! ramble ramble ramble... its my summer schedule anyway.

Woot! Yea Satelite connection XD super 1337. to bad i don't have the connection in my cabin. No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proven Official Inactivity Topic   Proven Official Inactivity Topic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Proven Official Inactivity Topic
Page 1 of 1