Paramore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Paramore

Ijji GUNZ: Quest 3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Paramore 2 Year Anniversary

Go down 
+3
Jesse
HungLikeAPlanet
ParamoreVIII
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ParamoreVIII
Paramore Leader
ParamoreVIII

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Paramore 2 Year Anniversary Empty
PostSubject: Paramore 2 Year Anniversary   Paramore 2 Year Anniversary Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:03 am

Next month will be the 2 year anniversary of the creation of Paramore. May 24th 2007 was the original creation date of Paramore. I want to do something as a clan that day, suggestions are welcome. We are no longer named Paramore, but the base group has stayed pretty consistent since 07'. We've had a lot of new faces, seen a lot of good members come and go, ego'ed and been ego'ed.

People look down on us for being a quest server clan, but look at what we've turned Gunz into. Paramore is a name EVERY NA player knows, whether we pounded their faces in or got our faces pounded in by them. Until Paramore came around no quest server clan really ever dared to try for the top 100. Josh and Jesse would whore themselves to clan war month in and month out and after a while Paramore started showing up in the top 100. Slowly but surely we made our ways into the top 50. Then the top 30. Every clan war NA player out there hated us because we were showing them that everything they believed about quest server clans was untrue. Good players can come from a quest server. We opened up the possibilities for every Q clan out there. Clans like Revision, clans like Oath, clans that were old Paramore members (or as people on NA call them Paramore rejects), that wanted a shot at glory.

But 1 name has always stood out. When you think of a good all around talented quest server clan, you think of Paramore.

I know it's just a game but you guys have been like a family to me for the past 2 years. Maybe I'll make it 1 more year.

Let's rape this fucking tournament. I don't care if we lose first round, I want to fucking rape every son of a bitch NA player that thinks that because we're a quest server clan we're trash.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/guitarkingdave
HungLikeAPlanet
Paramore MVP

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Paramore 2 Year Anniversary   Paramore 2 Year Anniversary Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:32 am

Nigga you gay
Back to top Go down
Jesse

Jesse

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Paramore 2 Year Anniversary   Paramore 2 Year Anniversary Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:49 pm

I'll follow you till the end. I say we go out with a bang. Show em whazzzz upppp
Back to top Go down
Mirage
Paramore Administrator
Mirage

Number of posts : 462
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Paramore 2 Year Anniversary   Paramore 2 Year Anniversary Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 8:29 pm

You gay bro.
Back to top Go down
Firyou

Firyou

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: EDEN GARDEN   Paramore 2 Year Anniversary Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:03 pm

Eden Garden was a Quest clan in the top.
O_O
Back to top Go down
Jackalin

Jackalin

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Paramore 2 Year Anniversary   Paramore 2 Year Anniversary Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:17 am

Thats awesome. I'm proud of the fine accomplishments of Paramore. I hope you're comfortable of your sexual preferance(s) alien one hell of a clan.
Back to top Go down
TBF

TBF

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Paramore 2 Year Anniversary   Paramore 2 Year Anniversary Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:28 am

<--- got hung out left to dry and thought we disbanded.
But since we hung in there, I want in too XD

why not have a day where we like just DM with people in the clan or something? total battle royale for shits and giggles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paramore 2 Year Anniversary   Paramore 2 Year Anniversary Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paramore 2 Year Anniversary
Page 1 of 1