Paramore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Paramore

Ijji GUNZ: Quest 3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TheSunSleeps
Paramore Administrator
TheSunSleeps

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-05-20

. Empty
PostSubject: .   . Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 8:07 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/freakinfantastical
Artemis
Paramore Administrator

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-05-06

. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .   . Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:02 pm

it got pretty dead.
Back to top Go down
Berserker

Berserker

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-06-06

. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .   . Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 2:15 pm

Lol, it's just this section and Announcements that are active (= ppl post there sometimes)
Back to top Go down
TheSunSleeps
Paramore Administrator
TheSunSleeps

. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .   . Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 6:03 pm

i was gonna make a thread that said everyone was gay. but i figured that'd be editted within a couple hours of posting.
Back to top Go down
Jackalin

Jackalin

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-05-22

. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .   . Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 6:32 am

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :cheers:HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Caribou lou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 shrots 156t1, 1 shots ssjohnmj mrlponcapos......................................................................................................................................................................................................
+pimnnnnapple JOUICE!@ ......................................Johgn mellllloncajp isn't asa drinjk! I SAWYH MADLIBU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nhjuuuyyyyyuuyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyybgtfvtfbfhyju kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkhggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggjbbbbbbbbn
Back to top Go down
hardcorekiller
Paramore MVP
hardcorekiller

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-06-26

. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .   . Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:06 pm

Jackalin wrote:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :cheers:HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Caribou lou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 shrots 156t1, 1 shots ssjohnmj mrlponcapos......................................................................................................................................................................................................
+pimnnnnapple JOUICE!@ ......................................Johgn mellllloncajp isn't asa drinjk! I SAWYH MADLIBU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nhjuuuyyyyyuuyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyybgtfvtfbfhyju kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkhggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggjbbbbbbbbn

YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

elephant
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/missskurvy
TheSunSleeps
Paramore Administrator
TheSunSleeps

. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .   . Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 6:44 pm

something about john melloncamp not being a drunk and shots and malibu and pineapple juice. I speak drunk. 5 oz. pineapple juice with 1.5 oz Malibu coconut rum.
Back to top Go down
Jackalin

Jackalin

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-05-22

. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .   . Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 12:59 am

holy crap... I don't recall that night. John Mellencamp eh? looks like I was having a good time... Waiiit... Ooh! This was Cranium night! Have you guys ever played cranium? Well, let me inform you, this game, your friends dad making amazing appletinnies and Caribou Lous, < awesome spastic disaster aimbot. Caribou lou's are deadly. 2 shots of 151 rum, 1 shot Malibu coconut rum, and the rest topped up with pineapple juice. I somehow ended up having a beer snorting contest with my friend's parents... 0_o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .   . Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paramore :: General Chat :: Off Topic-
Jump to: