Paramore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Paramore

Ijji GUNZ: Quest 3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yeah so I got jumped on the way home from school.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheOriginal
Paramore Administrator
TheOriginal

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Yeah so I got jumped on the way home from school. Empty
PostSubject: Yeah so I got jumped on the way home from school.   Yeah so I got jumped on the way home from school. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:37 pm

Yeah today on my way home I got jumped for my phone and iPod.
I dont have any numbers so if you had mine do me a favor and give me a call or text me with you're name if you text obviously. But yeah thanks.
Back to top Go down
Jackalin

Jackalin

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Yeah so I got jumped on the way home from school.   Yeah so I got jumped on the way home from school. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 11:38 pm

0.o! Aw! I'm sorry to hear that! That happened to a friend of mine's little brother, but he knew who did it. So a bunch of his brothers mates beat the fuck out of the kid and now hes got two broken legs and looks like hammered shit. I hope you find out who did it and you can stick an axe in their heads.

I'm a dude.
Back to top Go down
V

V

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Yeah so I got jumped on the way home from school.   Yeah so I got jumped on the way home from school. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:32 pm

slit open the crackhead's ballsack. thats what mother teresa would do. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yeah so I got jumped on the way home from school.   Yeah so I got jumped on the way home from school. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yeah so I got jumped on the way home from school.
Page 1 of 1