Paramore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Paramore

Ijji GUNZ: Quest 3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thinks it's a good Christmas day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Koalah
Paramore Administrator
Koalah

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Thinks it's a good Christmas day Empty
PostSubject: Thinks it's a good Christmas day   Thinks it's a good Christmas day Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 4:04 pm

to gift aaron the item of the day :] Kthanks!
Back to top Go down
Jackalin

Jackalin

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Thinks it's a good Christmas day   Thinks it's a good Christmas day Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 4:28 am

I'm so sorry Aaron! Sad I really want to and I tried, but I've already gifted the limit this month! No And the worst part about that is, I gifted them to the wrong god damn person. The spelling was so fucking close but there was one very very crafty i in there that wasn't supposed to be, and well fuck. So, because of my earlier waste of space, I can't gift you this set of threads. It seems very you though, I think you would look charming in it. There's still 118 of them left and 11hours 30 minutes remaining. I don't suppose you could barrow your parents credit card and pay using click and buy, or anything like that?
Back to top Go down
Jackalin

Jackalin

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Thinks it's a good Christmas day   Thinks it's a good Christmas day Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:00 pm

I gifted you today though! Very Happy I think you'll be quite pleased with it Very Happy And I dare say sir, the jacket suits you! cat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinks it's a good Christmas day   Thinks it's a good Christmas day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thinks it's a good Christmas day
Page 1 of 1