Paramore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Paramore

Ijji GUNZ: Quest 3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IF THIS IS A ROM-COM, KILL THE DIRECTOR

Go down 
+2
ParamoreVIII
Mirage
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mirage
Paramore Administrator
Mirage

Number of posts : 462
Registration date : 2008-03-19

IF THIS IS A ROM-COM, KILL THE DIRECTOR Empty
PostSubject: IF THIS IS A ROM-COM, KILL THE DIRECTOR   IF THIS IS A ROM-COM, KILL THE DIRECTOR Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 8:35 pm

Hey, this is fucked up... Check this.

So, i break up with shree, right?
Cuz she was going to school in chicago and i was like... well k, see you when you get back.
Then, i go out with this chick who says shes engaged. After i deduce that she isn't actually engaged, she confesses, we have sex, and i stop talking to her.
Now, this chick i dated 2 years ago, decides to rape my phone with calls and text messages about how much she "<3's" me.
And, at the same time shree engages me in coversation then leaves in some sad attempt to make me want her. Which i already have pointed out several times that i want her. I want her badly.
And, at the same this chick i actually wouldn't mind dating for funsies, said okay to a movie then ran off and had sex with her ex boyfriend who once beat me up in high school.
Yup. Its a love trapezoid.

Here's another song about a gender i'll never understand.
Back to top Go down
ParamoreVIII
Paramore Leader
ParamoreVIII

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: IF THIS IS A ROM-COM, KILL THE DIRECTOR   IF THIS IS A ROM-COM, KILL THE DIRECTOR Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 9:26 pm

We get into some awkward situations lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/guitarkingdave
V

V

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: IF THIS IS A ROM-COM, KILL THE DIRECTOR   IF THIS IS A ROM-COM, KILL THE DIRECTOR Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 4:52 pm

dude thats the kind of thing that they do in soap operas. its not supposed to happen in rl. lol, phil's a playa!! nd if you had like 2 more it couldve been a love asterisk with you at the center.
Back to top Go down
mystuhmusic
Paramore MVP
mystuhmusic

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: IF THIS IS A ROM-COM, KILL THE DIRECTOR   IF THIS IS A ROM-COM, KILL THE DIRECTOR Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 8:36 pm

Lmao, this sounds like one of those K-Dramas that my mom watches. Next thing you know, one girl plots to kill another, while a third gets a life-threatening disease... o.O
Back to top Go down
bobgirl

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: IF THIS IS A ROM-COM, KILL THE DIRECTOR   IF THIS IS A ROM-COM, KILL THE DIRECTOR Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:32 pm

funny story... i did like it
Back to top Go down
Jackalin

Jackalin

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: IF THIS IS A ROM-COM, KILL THE DIRECTOR   IF THIS IS A ROM-COM, KILL THE DIRECTOR Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 5:41 pm

full moon? I think that has a lot to do with everything in life. hmm, maybe shree wants you to pull a sleepless in Seattle and go dashing off to her to surprise the heck out of her. Thats one of those dreamy sort of things, you know the whole hopeless romantic fight a hoard of zombies to be with her sort of thing. Unless she's not still in Chicago.. *shrugs*
So how come your not talking to the "engaged" girl? Phone girl is feeling lonely and is probably having her period and is feeling lusty, though 2 years seems quite unreasonable. Emo? I dunno. Anyway, Lastly, random dropped movie date go fuck her ex thing, my friend Elyse does this all the time. I've kind of given up on trying to make sense of her love life since its always full of retarded actions like that. It could even have been a one night stand and she didn't mean for it to be but got caught up in the moment or something. hmm, I'm guessing he's a complete asshole to her too. And for some reason she's magnetic to him? hmmm, take a cricket bat and take out his teeth.. and when the fuzz comes to arrest you, say he was a zombie... >.> yea the last girl is quite a mystery. Although you could always try asking her whats going on. Though likely she doesn't really know either. Damn zombies, and damn natural keyboards.

Happy halloween. alien
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IF THIS IS A ROM-COM, KILL THE DIRECTOR   IF THIS IS A ROM-COM, KILL THE DIRECTOR Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IF THIS IS A ROM-COM, KILL THE DIRECTOR
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paramore :: General Chat :: Off Topic-
Jump to: