Paramore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Paramore

Ijji GUNZ: Quest 3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Adventures Yesterday

Go down 
+3
skatcat31
Mirage
ParamoreVIII
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ParamoreVIII
Paramore Leader
ParamoreVIII

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2008-03-19

My Adventures Yesterday Empty
PostSubject: My Adventures Yesterday   My Adventures Yesterday Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 10:49 am

So after work yesterday I come home, sit down on the couch and get a call from my coworker and Vice President of Team All Out Nissan. He says "Hey, around 8 come meet me at Circuit. We're gonna drive to Philly and I'm gonna introduce you to some of the members and we'll start filling you in on how to get your car looking like ours." So I was like "Hell yeah!" Around 6:30 I get a call from my buddy "Hey, dude can you drive us to the Death Church?" My answer was something along the lines of "What the hell is the Death Church?" He explains to me that trekking through the woods, him and his friends came across an abandoned crematorium which they will clean up and use for acoustic shows. I was intrigued. I drive down there, go to this cool crematorium. At around 8 I drive them home and get to CC at 8:30 (luckily an annoying customer had stayed till 8:30 and Claude was still there). We drive up to an area of Philly I'm not familiar with. So at around 10 Im getting sick again, and decide to get home. Well he tells me the route im supposed to take, and I miss the exit, therefore for the next half hour im driving like "Huh?" until I hit Trenton New Jersey. Yes, I ended up in New Jersey. I got home around midnight, after calling my parents and having them read me off a mapquest (because I'm broke and couldnt afford a GPS this past week). So, yeah now i'm on my way to a 12 hour shift. Wish me luck lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/guitarkingdave
Mirage
Paramore Administrator
Mirage

Number of posts : 462

PostSubject: Re: My Adventures Yesterday   My Adventures Yesterday Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:52 am

How do you end up an entire state away?
That's pretty pro dave... real pro.
Back to top Go down
ParamoreVIII
Paramore Leader
ParamoreVIII

PostSubject: Re: My Adventures Yesterday   My Adventures Yesterday Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 5:18 pm

Interstate highway hahahaha.
Back to top Go down
skatcat31
Paramore MVP
skatcat31

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: My Adventures Yesterday   My Adventures Yesterday Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 4:21 am

In two horus? JESUS!!!
Back to top Go down
ParamoreVIII
Paramore Leader
ParamoreVIII

PostSubject: Re: My Adventures Yesterday   My Adventures Yesterday Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 7:49 pm

skatcat31 wrote:
In two horus? JESUS!!!

Yeah it was ridiculous. My next investment is a GPS. The Garmin Nuvi260 to be exact.
Back to top Go down
skatcat31
Paramore MVP
skatcat31

PostSubject: Re: My Adventures Yesterday   My Adventures Yesterday Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:27 pm

oooh. the 260 is NICE. I mean no bluetooth integration, and the voice isn't to great, but it still rocks. (Sold more GPS in six months the nthe rest of the store did in one year, combined.) My favorite is the garmin 7 series. Blue tooth, MP3, VA, movie capabilities... and all on a huge screen. granted theyre expensive as heck and hard to find. Plus htey had some problems, but htey were sexy.
Back to top Go down
Mirage
Paramore Administrator
Mirage

Number of posts : 462

PostSubject: Re: My Adventures Yesterday   My Adventures Yesterday Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:17 pm

I have a built in gps in my penis.
It points to my girlfriend's house.
Done.
Back to top Go down
skatcat31
Paramore MVP
skatcat31

PostSubject: Re: My Adventures Yesterday   My Adventures Yesterday Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:19 pm

Samwell has a butt in gps. There's also a stereo in there. I'm pretty sure he could shove a baby up it too....
Back to top Go down
ParamoreVIII
Paramore Leader
ParamoreVIII

PostSubject: Re: My Adventures Yesterday   My Adventures Yesterday Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 12:06 am

skatcat31 wrote:
oooh. the 260 is NICE. I mean no bluetooth integration, and the voice isn't to great, but it still rocks. (Sold more GPS in six months the nthe rest of the store did in one year, combined.) My favorite is the garmin 7 series. Blue tooth, MP3, VA, movie capabilities... and all on a huge screen. granted theyre expensive as heck and hard to find. Plus htey had some problems, but htey were sexy.

Actually I just bought it too (this was before a date too so the girl i'm with keeps bugging me to buy a 40 dollar protection plan), so I ended up buying the Nuvi 260 (non widescreen) with a 2 year Circuit City Warranty. I guess it's nice to have the warranty. My TV's covered and I've had it fixed once. *Shrug* It's nice. I dont need the built in bluetooth. So once i start getting my bonus checks I'm getting my new headunit, Pioneer 9800 and some Polk Audio component speakers.
Back to top Go down
Ma66oTo

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: My Adventures Yesterday   My Adventures Yesterday Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 5:17 pm

lmfaoo.. that was great Dave...rly fun lol...u got ur parents to read u a map rofl
Back to top Go down
ParamoreVIII
Paramore Leader
ParamoreVIII

PostSubject: Re: My Adventures Yesterday   My Adventures Yesterday Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 3:24 am

Ma66oTo wrote:
lmfaoo.. that was great Dave...rly fun lol...u got ur parents to read u a map rofl

Well I didnt really feel like being lost in another fucking state what would you do?
Back to top Go down
i_great
Paramore Administrator
i_great

Number of posts : 57

PostSubject: Re: My Adventures Yesterday   My Adventures Yesterday Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 4:31 am

xTakashix wrote:
Ma66oTo wrote:

Well I didnt really feel like being lost in another fucking state what would you do?

well dave i wouldnt get lost in the first place
Back to top Go down
ParamoreVIII
Paramore Leader
ParamoreVIII

PostSubject: Re: My Adventures Yesterday   My Adventures Yesterday Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:36 pm

i_great wrote:
well dave i wouldnt get lost in the first place

I didnt really have an option after I missed my exit.
Back to top Go down
skatcat31
Paramore MVP
skatcat31

PostSubject: Re: My Adventures Yesterday   My Adventures Yesterday Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 4:22 pm

Yeah no, I've done that too. Got lost on my way home from the hospital when my dad had his heart attack, so here I am, with my grandma, in a part of town with railroad tracks and rails on the car windows. I turned around so fast it was illegall.
Back to top Go down
TheSunSleeps
Paramore Administrator
TheSunSleeps

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: My Adventures Yesterday   My Adventures Yesterday Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 8:07 pm

hmmm. /get off at next exit, turn around and get back on heading in the opposite direction, then don't fail at making ur exit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/freakinfantastical
Jackalin

Jackalin

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: My Adventures Yesterday   My Adventures Yesterday Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 5:13 pm

so what kind of car do you have then? Nissan I can only assume. tell me you have a skyline gt-r Very Happy my friends boyfriend has one! omg soo awesome!
Back to top Go down
ParamoreVIII
Paramore Leader
ParamoreVIII

PostSubject: Re: My Adventures Yesterday   My Adventures Yesterday Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 10:18 pm

Jackalin wrote:
so what kind of car do you have then? Nissan I can only assume. tell me you have a skyline gt-r Very Happy my friends boyfriend has one! omg soo awesome!

Nah it's a 98 Altima. I got it for a great price but because I've got so much going on I couldnt afford something new atm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Adventures Yesterday   My Adventures Yesterday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Adventures Yesterday
Page 1 of 1