Paramore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Paramore

Ijji GUNZ: Quest 3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Proven Gaming website in teh works

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
skatcat31
Paramore MVP
skatcat31

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Proven Gaming website in teh works Empty
PostSubject: Proven Gaming website in teh works   Proven Gaming website in teh works Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 3:01 am

Well guys I'm working on a website for the clan. It's going ot be Proven Gaming: We've Proven ourselves. Have you?

Features:
Header image with link to homepa and possibly forum
Navigation pane with links ot the different content pages
Dynamic body page with the content. Will include loading pages sperately from the banner adn navigation pane to save on load time as well as content brought to you by proven members.
Proven clan reps account, administrator profiles, user blurbs(all pages in themselves, TBD with help f members)
gamelist and information for hte games we play
provengaming hamachi information
xfire clan link(seperate clan from Mihos buddy clan list)

Past works: Aeris Gaming(now debunk, gaming competition site. 700+ members, died due to inactivity after one year. Was bought by one of the admins, and subsequently ruined)

DeathDev: created for client 3 years ago. Site has since been closed and removed.

Helped with club wired: Phantom crash based web community. 7000+ posts, 1000+ members. Removed due to problems with webhost. Has since been taken down.

Work is being done to w3 guidelines and will validate. More information to come. Feel free to ask questions.

PROGRESS:
Layout: in progress: Done
Styelsheet: in the works.
Colorscheme: black/gray/white
Content:
Homepage in the works. Will collabberate with dave on this.

Expected date done: 3months. 1month tills beta.

Last edited by skatcat31 on Mon May 26, 2008 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : update)
Back to top Go down
skatcat31
Paramore MVP
skatcat31

PostSubject: Re: Proven Gaming website in teh works   Proven Gaming website in teh works Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 7:07 pm

Just a quick update, I'm wokring on the current members list. If you would liek to be in it as such, please include all games that you play regularly, as well as all in game names. we will decide on a rank to give to you as seen appropriate. If there are any problems feel free to let an admin know so we can get it fixed ASAP
Back to top Go down
skatcat31
Paramore MVP
skatcat31

PostSubject: Re: Proven Gaming website in teh works   Proven Gaming website in teh works Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 4:30 am

Proven Gaming website in teh works N574936267_915773_9633

Im uploading a preveiw image of our website. I haven't done any background images due to the fact that that always effes thigns up. I'll be working on buttons soon, and content to come. Mebers list is underway. If anyone wants ot help with that, feel free to PM me about it.
Back to top Go down
skatcat31
Paramore MVP
skatcat31

PostSubject: Re: Proven Gaming website in teh works   Proven Gaming website in teh works Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 4:19 am

Now correctly aligned, it sits in the middle of the page and works jsut fine. I hope to get it working very soon, and if Phil get a login script or registration script for the proven server, I'll try and get it integrate into the website. If anyone is wondering what the sites going ot have goign for it after hte initial beta, I'll be working on ranks and such. I've PMed a GM for gunz to see if I can get a clan rank checking script. Anyone interested in helping wiht the memberslist feel free to post so.
Back to top Go down
Mirage
Paramore Administrator
Mirage

Number of posts : 462
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Proven Gaming website in teh works   Proven Gaming website in teh works Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:49 am

I've got the php scripts for login and registration...
I just have to get them running with the appserver.
Back to top Go down
skatcat31
Paramore MVP
skatcat31

PostSubject: Re: Proven Gaming website in teh works   Proven Gaming website in teh works Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 1:03 pm

... ussually a good idea is to have a form that has thigns return to the server so that a PHP script can enter it in through MySQL. so this acutally requires two pages most time for registering. Hence why there's always a registration confirmation page. Feel free to ask for more info if needed(not trying to sound fashiciouse, just saying that's why there's that annoying page)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proven Gaming website in teh works   Proven Gaming website in teh works Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Proven Gaming website in teh works
Page 1 of 1