Paramore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Paramore

Ijji GUNZ: Quest 3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Public Apology

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ParamoreVIII
Paramore Leader
ParamoreVIII

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2008-03-19

A Public Apology Empty
PostSubject: A Public Apology   A Public Apology Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:13 pm

This one goes out to all of the older more loyal members that have stuck with me for a while.

I'm sorry that it came down to such a depressing and controversial end. I admit I made some mistakes in the long run, putting skill over friendships and the tournament itself over friendships.

Unfortunately at this point, everybody has decided that they would like to go their separate ways. People have left to create their own clans, after the tournament more will be leaving to create their own clans or move back to Quest 3 and join one of those clans. This leaves me with virtually nothing to run a clan off of. Yeah I could go on a recruiting spree but the clan would not be quite the same.

Thus I have come to the conclusion that I will end my reign as a clan leader on the high note of the tournament. I will leave CheckYes open unlike previously stated, for your alternate characters. I will be moving my main to another clan, I have had a few offers from other clans to join them, and though they aren't the best clans I figure if I do a few tryouts I might be able to get into a half-decent clan.

It's a shame that it came down to this. We were the best we'd ever been. Hell we have 800 something wins and barely 200 losses in 12 days. We did over 1000 clan wars and for the first time we all stuck the competition out.

But after Saturday it's the end of CheckYes / Paramore / Proven. I will miss you all. You all know how to contact me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/guitarkingdave
Jesse

Jesse

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-05-14

A Public Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Public Apology   A Public Apology Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:54 pm

<3
Btw I didnt know the first round was the 18th, I can make it if you want me in it. And I just got back so idk wtf you're talking about but that's lame Sad Can't wait to see where everyone goes though. Always rooted in Paramore we will be Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HungLikeAPlanet
Paramore MVP

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-07-07

A Public Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Public Apology   A Public Apology Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 7:31 pm

Don't take all the blame Dave, everyone has made mistakes, whether they are willing to admit it or not.
Back to top Go down
TheOriginal
Paramore Administrator
TheOriginal

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2008-03-19

A Public Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Public Apology   A Public Apology Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:54 pm

I wanna just throw it out there.

Jesse likes men.

Kthx.
Back to top Go down
TBF

TBF

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-02

A Public Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Public Apology   A Public Apology Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:43 pm

my interest in Gunz has lessened over time, but I don't think I'll forget this clan... ever. If any of you has a ps3, hit me up, my collection of online games for it is practically endless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Public Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Public Apology   A Public Apology Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Public Apology
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paramore :: Paramore's Main Section :: Announcements-
Jump to: