Paramore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Paramore

Ijji GUNZ: Quest 3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Final 4

Go down 
+7
Tyler
Jesse
HungLikeAPlanet
Mirage
TheOriginal
Koalah
ParamoreVIII
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ParamoreVIII
Paramore Leader
ParamoreVIII

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2008-03-19

The Final 4 Empty
PostSubject: The Final 4   The Final 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:40 am

Here is the current final 4 based on the activity, ratio, and skill level of our members.

ImStraight
TheOriginal
qpqpqpppqpqp
PRICK

2 Subs:
YupK
Excty

I might replace the subs with Phil or Aaron but this is what we're looking at right now. Any questions as to why it's like this will be answered here.

Last edited by ParamoreVIII on Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:11 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/guitarkingdave
ParamoreVIII
Paramore Leader
ParamoreVIII

The Final 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final 4   The Final 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:11 am

Mike will miss the first 2 rounds of the tournament so one of the subs will definitely be playing the first two finals matches. Max may also be unavailable unfortunately the GM's didn't post the times for the games, which makes it that much harder to make a final 4. I'm sorry to anyone who feels "shafted," but these top 6 are the guys winning most of the clan wars. I was considering Tyler but he will not be around, and Chris (Hellenic) hasn't signed on in days nor has he clan warred. So these are the guys that are carrying the clan.

I personally have probably about 100 wins and maybe 15 losses? Most of those losses were the result of me playing badly for one day. Maybe more wins there were a lot of wins I couldn't screenshot because xfire wasn't working in game. Tyler and Adam have a lot of wins also.

Anyway, questions can be posted here.
Back to top Go down
Koalah
Paramore Administrator
Koalah

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2008-07-04

The Final 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final 4   The Final 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:44 pm

Dave put yourself in the final 4. God damn.
Back to top Go down
TheOriginal
Paramore Administrator
TheOriginal

Number of posts : 183

The Final 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final 4   The Final 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:39 pm

Yeah like Dave said. I wont be able to make the first or second rounds. Well I really think it will only be the first round(I'm pretty sure you guys can make it past first round without me anyway) because I think the GM's didnt take in to consideration how long the rounds are going to take. I dont know how they plan on getting both 1st and 2nd round finished in less then 12 hours when they have people playing from all over the world. That doesn't seem to be fair to the people playing in Africa, you know? So yeah I think I'll only be missing the first round and that should be ezpz.
Back to top Go down
Mirage
Paramore Administrator
Mirage

Number of posts : 462

The Final 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final 4   The Final 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:43 pm

That final four will lose, with A LOT of qq. The only one not qqing would be max, and he's jewish.
Allthough they probably are the most skilled members in our clan, their play styles are 100% the same.
Running, shooting, and getting dropped only works if there's a tank involved, and there isn't.
And most of them live in the same area, pings will be the same.

You needs some lag, people that have brains, people that don't cry, and probably people that can tank/sword.
We have none of the latter, so with that in mind;

If you want to win at least the first round:
Jesse
Mike/adam/dave
Aaron
Max

Just my opinion.
Aaron and max are like the calmest/smartest players in the game (backpedalling faggots).
Aaron lags, plays smart, and teams well. Jesse lags pefectly. Mike runs in gunz blazing and doesn't miss. Max doesn't miss and plays smart.
Idk if you've seen aaron use rockets, but it's pretty much the third coming of jesus (assuming that mike was the second).
The only thing you'd have to do with this team is teach mike how to follow someone.
Andy/Dave/Adam/Josh, alts or something.

Mike has the tendency to get ez'd (and he won't be there), so you might wanna put adam/dave in as a replacement.
Andy hasn't played at all. And josh's qq cancels out his skill at the game.
Dave still hasn't learned to backpedal, which gets him in a lot of 2 v 1 situations.
I've never seen adam play.
Back to top Go down
HungLikeAPlanet
Paramore MVP

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-07-07

The Final 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final 4   The Final 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:15 pm

I got complimented yay ;o
Back to top Go down
TheOriginal
Paramore Administrator
TheOriginal

Number of posts : 183

The Final 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final 4   The Final 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 10:22 pm

As to Phil's remark. I don't get ez'd as much as I used to. Only times that happen are when I get laggers(Which I say before hand then I stop qq) or when I'm playing really stupid ( then even then I say, "That was my bad, I wasn't thinking''). QQ would happen Phil is right. But idk about the people he listed. If he's ever heard Jesse clan war he would realize that yeah, he might qq the most outta anyone.( I still <3 him, non homo).
Only doubt I have with Phil's lineup would be Max. Only because he has the tendency to let you die for a kill. In the final four that cant happen. And MAYBE Aaron with FPS. In the 2-4th rounds they tend to pick the worst maps for fps. So idk if Aaron would be able to get by on that, maps such as Prison,Garden,Port.(But if I remember correctly he said he could use his friends computer, then it wouldn't matter)

But I kinda like that lineup idea. Just have to practice or something to see how it goes to see how it would actually work.
Back to top Go down
Jesse

Jesse

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-05-14

The Final 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final 4   The Final 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:27 am

I don't want to be in it. I won't be here half of April starting Thursday. And I haven't practices/got on in a long time because I've been trying to spend a lot more time with my semi-gf (Damn church politics). But god damnit why do we finally do the tourney when I quit gunz almost...
And my qq'ing has nothing to do with performance Sad
Laggers beware. We hold what is mighty in Gunz. We hold that which is Jewish. We hold MAX
(Thought I'd complement Max since it seems to be the fad in this thread)
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-04-09

The Final 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final 4   The Final 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:15 pm

We need to qualify first in all honesty. We've been slacking, me and Adam have been bitching at each other, ect. I feel as if no one's cwing at all. I understand Dave's with his girl and idk about everyone else though. No harm to anyone ( I don't think they go on these forums anyway) but some people in this clan lose a lot! (Mostly new recruits anyhow) I've probably went about 200/40 overall this month. Yeah, that's a lot of cwing Surprised.

Anyhow I won't be here for the first/2nd round, or what ever the first weekend is, but good luck if we do qualify. I think our line-up is going to be good, at least to the 2nd round.

Then again at the rate we're going we're going to be rank 32 facing magicians -_-.
Back to top Go down
Koalah
Paramore Administrator
Koalah

The Final 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final 4   The Final 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:24 am

Tyler wrote:

Then again at the rate we're going we're going to be rank 32 facing magicians -_-.

4-2 against magicians on an alt. Our whole team was using adventure set or less. One of our members didn't bring gunz either.
Map: Castle.
We can take Magicians.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-04-09

The Final 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final 4   The Final 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 2:42 pm

Koalah wrote:
Tyler wrote:

4-2 against magicians on an alt. Our whole team was using adventure set or less. One of our members didn't bring gunz either.
Map: Castle.
We can take Magicians.

You flip? XD.

Also, I don't know if you've ever played there line up of Firearrowz, Mind (Moonsun s) Shadower, and who ever there other players are.

Old school days for Magicians were Firearrowz, Mind, Shadower, and Sector. Nowadays, All I know is Firearrowz and Mind.
Back to top Go down
Koalah
Paramore Administrator
Koalah

The Final 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final 4   The Final 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 6:24 pm

Tyler wrote:

You flip? XD.

Also, I don't know if you've ever played there line up of Firearrowz, Mind (Moonsun s) Shadower, and who ever there other players are.

Old school days for Magicians were Firearrowz, Mind, Shadower, and Sector. Nowadays, All I know is Firearrowz and Mind.

Looooooooool. We only flipped one of the rounds but it turned into an air battle over the backside where the ap spawns and we lost that very quickly. The other rounds we basically played camp HP spawn tunnel and the area below the tunnel before the ammo spawn.

We versed, Flamekiller, Moonsun[]s, and two more, those are the only two i know for sure. ^_____^
Back to top Go down
Jackalin

Jackalin

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-05-22

The Final 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final 4   The Final 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 6:37 pm

SS or it didn't happen! Suspect
Back to top Go down
ParamoreVIII
Paramore Leader
ParamoreVIII

The Final 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final 4   The Final 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 2:56 am

Yeah josh quit..we're fucked
Back to top Go down
ParamoreVIII
Paramore Leader
ParamoreVIII

The Final 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final 4   The Final 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:11 am

Well unless i can convince Jesse or Andy to cw we really don't have a solid lineup at all. Suggestions...READY GO
Back to top Go down
Juve

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-06

The Final 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final 4   The Final 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 5:42 am

lol well.. idk man.. is hard shyt i think i ma get early 2morrov so i can help u guys but im gonna need some help 2=/ some admin get on 2morrov so he can recruit some of my friends i go sleep 2morrov i ma be on at 11:00 am so guys get ready to cw about line up we need to get in 32th first
Back to top Go down
Recollect

Recollect

Number of posts : 36

The Final 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final 4   The Final 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:18 am

Last edited by Recollect on Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Firyou

Firyou

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-08-19

The Final 4 Empty
PostSubject: Lol   The Final 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:11 pm

>:O
Eat my coooooooooch.

Put my level 11 in the lineup.
JKz.
Back to top Go down
Koalah
Paramore Administrator
Koalah

The Final 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final 4   The Final 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 1:03 pm

So final 4 options.
If i remember correctly, which I most likely don't.
Cannot Be There: Aaron, Phil, Mike/Max? (one of them can one of them can't i think?)
So thus leaving...
1. Dave
2. Max/Mike
3. Adam
4. Tyler
5. Andy
6. Jesse
7. Steve (Don't underestimate. He has full prem set + pmeds + lagshield + he fucking butterfly's which makes him twice as hard to hit anyway.) Also, he can use my account if he wants a lvl 60 for the shura/rocket/whatever.
8. Kevin (have phil put the lag on at the start and give him a rocket or sprays or something)

My pick.
Dave, Adam, Max/Mike, Steve.
Subs: Tyler / Kevin / (Andy/Jesse) if either of them agree.

The Only people allowed to use my account if needed:
Dave, Max, Mike, Jesse, Steve, Phil, Kevin, Andy.
Dave will have the info and give it out accordingly the day of the clan war.
My account doesn't have a tank set. My stats are like 120/102 (i think?). Ring of the Great Emperor + Pioneer + Pmeds + Shura. So you all won't have a weight issue.
Back to top Go down
Recollect

Recollect

Number of posts : 36

The Final 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final 4   The Final 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 2:29 pm

Last edited by Recollect on Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ParamoreVIII
Paramore Leader
ParamoreVIII

The Final 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final 4   The Final 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:20 am

We made it!
Back to top Go down
Koalah
Paramore Administrator
Koalah

The Final 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final 4   The Final 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:35 pm

ParamoreVIII wrote:
We made it!
Hell Yes We Made It!

Final 4
Dave, Adam, Steve, ______? Whoever is avaliable to play.
Back to top Go down
Firyou

Firyou

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-08-19

The Final 4 Empty
PostSubject: Lol.   The Final 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:29 pm

All my clans got in tourny Very Happy

CheckYes
MooglexEnix
Vanish

Very Happy
3 chances for sets!
Back to top Go down
Jackalin

Jackalin

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-05-22

The Final 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final 4   The Final 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 7:25 pm

Koalah wrote:

The Only people allowed to use my account if needed:
Dave, Max, Mike, Jesse, Steve, Phil, Kevin, Andy.
Dave will have the info and give it out accordingly the day of the clan war.
My account doesn't have a tank set. My stats are like 120/102 (i think?). Ring of the Great Emperor + Pioneer + Pmeds + Shura. So you all won't have a weight issue.

Woah, letting others use your account 0_o? I'd always be scared to do such a thing. Not that I don't trust you guys, but you never know. If I had some absolution I would lend my account. I mean, Dave trusted Gaylord with his account (unless he figured out your pass somehow) and remember what happened. That was just being malicious to the entire clan though... hmm.

Jackalin lev 60
iGanymede lev 33
YoursTruIy lev 20

I have ridiculous amounts of prems including:
unlimited:
Slider sport set
Sir Protector set
Fimbul winter set
Priestess set
Trainguard set
Deities Aura set
Eternal Blue set
Gunners Heaven set
Desert Flame set
Icarus set
Ceremonial set
Iron Crow Jacket and hat
Pioneer
ring of great emperor

Limited:
Heavy Metal *May 12th*
gold pkg *april 14th*
prem meds *april 18th*
scrider pants *July 10th*
Cruelizon *July 10th*

Now that I live on my own I can't afford to be spending my money on such things. *sigh* damn bills.Mad
no bragging, I'm just saying, if you seriously needed something such as my warez and could somehow give me your testicles or ovaries to hold onto in collateral, I would consider lending my account.
Back to top Go down
HungLikeAPlanet
Paramore MVP

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-07-07

The Final 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final 4   The Final 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:39 pm

You have an unlimited pioneer? <________<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Final 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final 4   The Final 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Final 4
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paramore :: Paramore's Main Section :: Announcements-
Jump to: