PostSubject: Re: .   Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:02 pm

it got pretty dead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Berserker

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: .   Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:15 pm

Lol, it's just this section and Announcements that are active (= ppl post there sometimes)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheSunSleeps
Paramore Administrator

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: .   Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:03 pm

i was gonna make a thread that said everyone was gay. but i figured that'd be editted within a couple hours of posting.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/freakinfantastical
Jackalin

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: .   Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:32 am

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :cheers:HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Caribou lou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 shrots 156t1, 1 shots ssjohnmj mrlponcapos......................................................................................................................................................................................................
+pimnnnnapple JOUICE!@ ......................................Johgn mellllloncajp isn't asa drinjk! I SAWYH MADLIBU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nhjuuuyyyyyuuyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyybgtfvtfbfhyju kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkhggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggjbbbbbbbbn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hardcorekiller
Paramore MVP

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: .   Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:06 pm

Jackalin wrote:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :cheers:HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Caribou lou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 shrots 156t1, 1 shots ssjohnmj mrlponcapos......................................................................................................................................................................................................
+pimnnnnapple JOUICE!@ ......................................Johgn mellllloncajp isn't asa drinjk! I SAWYH MADLIBU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nhjuuuyyyyyuuyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyybgtfvtfbfhyju kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkhggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggjbbbbbbbbn

YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

elephant
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/missskurvy
TheSunSleeps
Paramore Administrator

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: .   Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:44 pm

something about john melloncamp not being a drunk and shots and malibu and pineapple juice. I speak drunk. 5 oz. pineapple juice with 1.5 oz Malibu coconut rum.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/freakinfantastical
Jackalin

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: .   Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:59 am

holy crap... I don't recall that night. John Mellencamp eh? looks like I was having a good time... Waiiit... Ooh! This was Cranium night! Have you guys ever played cranium? Well, let me inform you, this game, your friends dad making amazing appletinnies and Caribou Lous, < awesome spastic disaster aimbot. Caribou lou's are deadly. 2 shots of 151 rum, 1 shot Malibu coconut rum, and the rest topped up with pineapple juice. I somehow ended up having a beer snorting contest with my friend's parents... 0_o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .   

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paramore :: General Chat :: Off Topic-
Jump to: