Paramore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Paramore

Ijji GUNZ: Quest 3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

wtf? HAX! re: Prem Item shop what the hell did they do?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jackalin

Jackalin

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-05-22

wtf? HAX!   re: Prem Item shop what the hell did they do? Empty
PostSubject: wtf? HAX! re: Prem Item shop what the hell did they do?   wtf? HAX!   re: Prem Item shop what the hell did they do? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 6:58 pm

Ok, so, is it just me or did ijji stoop so low as to take wonderful prems such as Desert flame, iron crow, gunners heaven etc and make them rent able for up to 30 days only? Luckily I have pretty much all I want anyway, but still whats up with that? do they seriously think that more people want to buy for 30 days than for life? My god, what a bloody scandal and an outrage! hmm anyway, whats the deal with that?
Back to top Go down
bobgirl

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: wtf? HAX! re: Prem Item shop what the hell did they do?   wtf? HAX!   re: Prem Item shop what the hell did they do? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:19 pm

ehh i think ijji just need money
Back to top Go down
TheSunSleeps
Paramore Administrator
TheSunSleeps

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: wtf? HAX! re: Prem Item shop what the hell did they do?   wtf? HAX!   re: Prem Item shop what the hell did they do? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:55 pm

Jackalin wrote:
Ok, so, is it just me or did ijji stoop so low as to take wonderful prems such as Desert flame, iron crow, gunners heaven etc and make them rent able for up to 30 days only? Luckily I have pretty much all I want anyway, but still whats up with that? do they seriously think that more people want to buy for 30 days than for life? My god, what a bloody scandal and an outrage! hmm anyway, whats the deal with that?

The complete sets can still be bought unlimited. People that used to buy individual pieces of sets are screwed though. 30 day max.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/freakinfantastical
Berserker

Berserker

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: wtf? HAX! re: Prem Item shop what the hell did they do?   wtf? HAX!   re: Prem Item shop what the hell did they do? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 4:18 pm

Ijji's poor. That's how it is. I guess to much peeps go to private servers *cough*.
Back to top Go down
Jackalin

Jackalin

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: wtf? HAX! re: Prem Item shop what the hell did they do?   wtf? HAX!   re: Prem Item shop what the hell did they do? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 8:57 pm

Ew. I already have the Gun Priestess top and gloves unlimited, I want the skirt and shoes now. >Sad

Quite the nuisance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wtf? HAX! re: Prem Item shop what the hell did they do?   wtf? HAX!   re: Prem Item shop what the hell did they do? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wtf? HAX! re: Prem Item shop what the hell did they do?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paramore :: Paramore's Main Section :: Announcements-
Jump to: