Paramore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Paramore

Ijji GUNZ: Quest 3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ultimate pick up line:

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TheSunSleeps
Paramore Administrator
TheSunSleeps

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Ultimate pick up line: Empty
PostSubject: Ultimate pick up line:   Ultimate pick up line: Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 7:36 pm

"Hi, I'm Andrew. You came in my room last night at like 3 am crying looking for your friends and your phone. Then you sat down on the extra bed and passed out. I uhhh... didn't know who to get since I don't know you... and calling the police would have been lame, so I uhhh put you on your side and left ya there."

K. So at 2 am. Said chick enters my room drunk off her ass looking for "Katie and Christie" and then started searching my room for her phone.(Note that I have never met this chick before.) I informed her that she had the wrong room and they nor her phone were in here. "Oh ok. I'm gonna go find them. Cya later" *gives me a hug and walks out*.

About an hour later. She returns crying... she never found them or her phone. She sat on the extra bed in my room(no roommate atm) and passed out. I attempted to wake her up... no dice. So I rolled her on her side.... figuring I don't want a chick dying from choking on her own vomit in my room... and gave her a blanket.

She wakes up at like noon. "WTF? Who are you? We didn't... do anything did we?" I explain to her that I'm more into the lively and willing than the stiff and unknowing. Then I offer the line from above.... she apologized like 293847298 times and thanked me for being so cool about it another 1239847 times.... offers to get me lunch to make up for it..... she goes back to her room.... showers and what not... we get lunch at Chili's .... I end up with a phone number.

Said pick up line worked. Oh and by the way... her name is Anna. I found that out at lunch.

I think this one may trump that time I got woken up from a nap at midnight for sex. Cept there was no sex involved in this one... so I guess it doesn't ... maybe just in overall randomness and awkwardness.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/freakinfantastical
Koalah
Paramore Administrator
Koalah

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate pick up line:   Ultimate pick up line: Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 12:41 am

So how's Anna doing now?
Btw, lol'ed at this cuz it's pretty awesome.

Most effective pickup line
"I Like Your Shirt."
Provided they are wearing a nice one, and or wear one at all. Infact that may even work if they aren't wearing one, but you all can let me know how that goes.
Used that pickup line 8 times. I have 8 phone numbers; including one from a girl in arizon, when i was on a trip, who i walked up to and said
"Hey I like your shirt, this is a bet that me and my friends are making. They said i couldn't get your number, can i have it to prove them wrong please?"
Back to top Go down
TheSunSleeps
Paramore Administrator
TheSunSleeps

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate pick up line:   Ultimate pick up line: Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 6:46 pm

hahahaha. Dave's done the "Nice shoes, let's fuck" line.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/freakinfantastical
Mirage
Paramore Administrator
Mirage

Number of posts : 462
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate pick up line:   Ultimate pick up line: Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 6:51 pm

Koalah wrote:
So how's Anna doing now?
Btw, lol'ed at this cuz it's pretty awesome.

Most effective pickup line
"I Like Your Shirt."
Provided they are wearing a nice one, and or wear one at all. Infact that may even work if they aren't wearing one, but you all can let me know how that goes.
Used that pickup line 8 times. I have 8 phone numbers; including one from a girl in arizon, when i was on a trip, who i walked up to and said
"Hey I like your shirt, this is a bet that me and my friends are making. They said i couldn't get your number, can i have it to prove them wrong please?"

Does not work if they don't have a shirt on.
Most of them just put their shirt back on to be funny/cute.
Fair warning.
Back to top Go down
Koalah
Paramore Administrator
Koalah

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate pick up line:   Ultimate pick up line: Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 4:07 am

How is that funny...or cute?

Anti productive apparently. Thanks for the tip phil.

!!Oh and your welcome for your freaking song review which i spent like 10 whole minutes doing for you that you so casually deleted.
Back to top Go down
V

V

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate pick up line:   Ultimate pick up line: Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:44 pm

andy thats one of the funniest stories ive read in a looooong time. thats a good memory lol. sounds like it would belong in a movie like Nick and Nora. mebe you can hook up with the chick and look back on this and laugh.
Back to top Go down
SiIabus
Paramore Administrator
SiIabus

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate pick up line:   Ultimate pick up line: Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 12:12 am

yeah, that trumps my pick up line story by far, lol.
keep it real, &y.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate pick up line:   Ultimate pick up line: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultimate pick up line:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paramore :: Paramore's Main Section :: Announcements-
Jump to: