Paramore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Paramore

Ijji GUNZ: Quest 3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To Dave,

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheSunSleeps
Paramore Administrator
TheSunSleeps

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-05-20

To Dave, Empty
PostSubject: To Dave,   To Dave, Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 12:15 am

I am never letting Robert back in the clan. If anyone adds him, I'm repetetively kicking him. If you want to add Josh(who has gone beyond all limits of faggotry known to man), I expect him to make a big ass apology for douchebaggery and QQing about my ping and calling me "your teammate" when he knows damn well who the fuck I am.

On a side note. Josh and lJuve are ezpz ggnore kthxbai.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/freakinfantastical
ParamoreVIII
Paramore Leader
ParamoreVIII

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2008-03-19

To Dave, Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Dave,   To Dave, Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 1:56 am

Well I know the situation and to be perfectly honest it's like my fault that Robert quit lol. But I don't feel like him putting up a fight with random clan members over nothing. I DID ask him to stop QQing earlier.

As far as Josh i've always had a soft spot for him and Wail. Not sure why. I will however expect an apology for the way he did speak to me on xfire earlier.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/guitarkingdave
Artemis
Paramore Administrator

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-05-06

To Dave, Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Dave,   To Dave, Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:45 am

Whoa... what happend?
Back to top Go down
ParamoreVIII
Paramore Leader
ParamoreVIII

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2008-03-19

To Dave, Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Dave,   To Dave, Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 2:47 pm

What Happened?

Josh - We started the day like 2/11 clan warring. Joey went and basically begged Josh to help cw, but when Josh signed on, him, Alpha, and some other dude went ahead and lost more clan wars then they won, whereas the rest of us were streaking 10. So he went back and started cwing for Revision, in which Mike went to him on Xfire and set him straight. During that time though he went up against Paramore, didn't dodge, and still attempted to win the clan war, while his main was in Paramore. This angered Phil and Andy who were facing him, and they proceeded to make him deepthroat their shotguns. Josh messaged me on Xfire accusing Phil of hacking during the clan war (in which Phil didn't hack he was twinning with Andy so he must have mixed him up with Andy), and said he was quitting Paramore. So Andy had me text him the message "BOM BOM BE DOM BOM BOM BE DOM BOM!!!!" Yes I know hilarious right?

Robert - He had a large possum stuck in his sphinctor which he could not remove. Apparently he feels the need to start shit with every clan member over stupid shit, in which I told him to man up and stop being a dickhead. He proceeded to leave and join Revision, where he is off losing clan wars for them and not for us.

Alpha - Is a faggot. Nuff said.

Good news.

Deksta - Is back to Gunz. He is original Paramore so welcome him back kindly. For those of you who don't know him his name is Jorge.

Larchet - Rob is back also. I recruited him and Andy and Phil had no problem with this. I generally like Rob so if you have a problem with this you're gay and like having sex with possums that somehow get stuck in Robert's asshole. Then again..the whole homosexuality thing would explain in fact how it got stuck up there. Know what I'm saying dawg?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/guitarkingdave
Berserker

Berserker

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-06-06

To Dave, Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Dave,   To Dave, Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 10:40 am

I like Rob (in a non-gay way -.-) Really, I've never had a fight with him and I think he's a fun guy Smile I can't say anything bout Josh cuz I've never like, spoken to him. But I think it's ok if Rob rejoins. If he isn't a dickhead against anyone. Then he should be booted. Hard. In the ass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

To Dave, Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Dave,   To Dave, Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Dave,
Page 1 of 1