Paramore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Paramore

Ijji GUNZ: Quest 3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Few Words Before The Competition Starts Wednesday

Go down 
+8
Koalah
Flavaflavvvv
mystuhmusic
TheOriginal
Mirage
Berserker
HungLikeAPlanet
ParamoreVIII
12 posters
AuthorMessage
ParamoreVIII
Paramore Leader
ParamoreVIII

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2008-03-19

A Few Words Before The Competition Starts Wednesday Empty
PostSubject: A Few Words Before The Competition Starts Wednesday   A Few Words Before The Competition Starts Wednesday Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:02 am

Hey guys, it's been a long fucking run hasn't it? Some of you have been with me since early last year when I originally formed †Paramore in May of 2006. You wouldn't believe that I remember the names of all of the founding members. You may recognize them too. xTakashix, Sakrifice, DragonSlayer(Aka ScopedDown), Cjlicious, imarapist, and [¿]Guess(yes the same one). We moved from Quest 2 after I was run out of the server by a hacker named Reptilelord and since then have dominated Quest 3. Josh came over shortly after and me him and Guess (amanda) raped face on all of the top clans in the server. Again, clan names you may recognize, LastScionz, Diplomatzz, Catastrophe, Sound. All of those clans challenged us and lost in the long run. We've always been the best on server 3, even when we weren't Paramore, or when we weren't taking this game seriously. We have been basically the poster clan of Server 3, and were labeled the Quest Server Heroes while we were Proven. But we aren't normal quest server players. We are better then them. On top of that we have this weird family bond that other clans just can't seem to form like we have. I could honestly say I consider all of you friends even if I haven't met well..any of you (besides one). This month isn't just for us to go in and rape face. Yeah that's fun, and we do it all of the time. It only took us 4 days to get in the top 50 and we didn't clan war all month. This month is to show the other clans what Quest Server is all about. We'll put up a god damn good fight and be proud, regardless of whether we win or lose. I want you all to come out of this month saying something along the lines of "I learned something about myself that I didn't know before." Some of you lack confidence to go in and win a clan war, and I want those of you who lack that confidence to develop it. Some of you can't handle the pressure, and by the end of the month you'll be over it. Along with that we're going to have a hell of a good time doing it.

I thought a lot about what I wanted to do at the end of the month. Part of me has told myself that the only reason I came back was for this competition, after quitting yet again. I spent a lot of time debating whether I was quitting or not and have come to a decision.

At the end of the month I will continue to play. In fact as long as you all stick around I will continue to play this game as devotedly as I can with my job. And when we hit the final ticker I can say I left on my own terms.

These past few weeks have been pretty terrible for me. You all know the situation I'm in, I don't even need to say it anymore. On top of that situation we've got my job (40 hours a week) plus I'm re-applying to schools (yes I'm going back.) Let's use this month to clear our heads. Our problems don't matter this month. Let's just have a fucking good time. Right?

So let's kick off this month with a great start. I'm off of work for the first 3 days of the competition and I plan on giving it my all. Let's fuck some shit up niggas.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/guitarkingdave
HungLikeAPlanet
Paramore MVP

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: A Few Words Before The Competition Starts Wednesday   A Few Words Before The Competition Starts Wednesday Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:10 am

Well....Although most of you are from Q3 and Q2 i seem to be the only from from Q1....i'm a nice little Q1 baby born in the clan FAKE. FAKE is the only clan that can ever stand up to paramore. Dave is correct on what he says about family and being together....we all have issues with someone but we are still like family. This month i say we give it our all...if i can get pmeds and that name change i'm looking to get, this month is gonna be some brawlik shit.....

My goal for the tourney is 70%+ win rate in the top 10....good luck
Back to top Go down
Berserker

Berserker

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: A Few Words Before The Competition Starts Wednesday   A Few Words Before The Competition Starts Wednesday Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:51 pm

Words Dave. There is no clan that I have been in that is like Paramore. I were friends with some other guys, uh, I was in UniversaI, if you know that clan (we were pretty flamed by everyone other but anyway). I liked it, cuz all people were fun and we really liked each other. But the clan was remade, and remade, and remade and ppl left and so on. So I didn't want to do that shit anymore. I am sorry that I left Paramore before, and I regret it now. You guys rocks all other clans. The clan is almost never remade or anything, and people doesn't get kicked for nothting etc. So I really like this clan, we really are like a family, like Dave said. I'm not online that much anymore since school, music, theatre etc and I don't know if I can cw at all. But Dave, you said we with bad self-confidence should give cw a try, and I will. So thank you guys for everything, and I will be with you to the end.
Kthx.
/Jon
Back to top Go down
Mirage
Paramore Administrator
Mirage

Number of posts : 462

PostSubject: Re: A Few Words Before The Competition Starts Wednesday   A Few Words Before The Competition Starts Wednesday Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 5:20 pm

I'm here for the lulz
So as long as andy and dave are entertaining,
I'll be around.

Lets rock this bitch.

Cept you, max, you rock dudes.
Back to top Go down
TheOriginal
Paramore Administrator
TheOriginal

Number of posts : 183

PostSubject: Re: A Few Words Before The Competition Starts Wednesday   A Few Words Before The Competition Starts Wednesday Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 8:31 pm

Meh hey guys. I know in the past tournaments I haven't gone crazy with cw. Well, thats going to change. Meh idk how all of you think but it seem's i've gotten better. I dont have that same little scare of going into cw's anymore. Ask any of them Dave,Andy,Phil, Josh all of them know I always want those top pro clans now. I still plan on beating Sparta xDD. This month I'll do my best to juggle carrying my softball team and help Paramore get through this tournament and show those faggots who we are.

I joined Paramore back in December, few weeks before Dave took his break. I've had so much fun with all of you, you wouldnt believe. Gah I've done some stupid shit while in Dave's clans but meh fuck it, its the past now. I've quit Dave's clan twice, once for a stupid reason, and the other to help improve my skills on the game. Maybe it worked, maybe it didnt. I would hope it did. I joined Mercenary, a few of you saw that yeah, wasnt a long clan for me. I liked it there, they were cool, but nowhere near as cool as the people in this clan. I hope this tournament will go even better then we expect it. Lets go out there and woop some ass guys.

Good Luck.
-TheOriginal,UnChanged,ATMshadow, Hard2Believe.
-Mike
Back to top Go down
mystuhmusic
Paramore MVP
mystuhmusic

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: A Few Words Before The Competition Starts Wednesday   A Few Words Before The Competition Starts Wednesday Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:55 pm

Hahahaha... It seems as though this topic is turning into a reminiscent wall. I know I haven't cw'ed at ALL ever because of my inept ability to keep up with a team (been dueling mostly...) I can't believe it's been like more than half a year since I joined... Not Paramore, but Ch33zits actually. I got linked in by Phil. Hahaha. I went no-life-ing the first week of my Gunz "career" and deciding I needed a clan, I went to a tryout. I got marvelously pwned. my aim sucked so much ass, I couldn't even pb a guy that just got massived. I really don't know how I truly got in, either I really was just good at sword, or that I had no ego whatsoever, or maybe it's just that me and phil had music in common, the fact is, I did. The rest is pretty much history, I was invited in Proven by Phil, and by that time I have already mastered tbf and stuff like that... I dunno, I kinda wished there really was a gladiator cw, I'd be all over that easy. Now really, this has been like another family to me. Even though I am probably the most disconnected due to school and my strict asian parents not allowing me to play during weekdays, I treat you guys like really good friends; that is definitely the truth. I've realized that many people now want to best us in anything possible, whether it be cw, dms, duels, or plain sword matches. I will still be able to help to show them what we really are. ^.^ perhaps only extremely successful in only the last one heh heh...

But still, even though I got hacked, I'll still be rooting for us in game. Lv 5 MusicsLives will continue the sword rape of Paramore!

heh, how's that for a wall?

Michael
Back to top Go down
Flavaflavvvv

Flavaflavvvv

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: A Few Words Before The Competition Starts Wednesday   A Few Words Before The Competition Starts Wednesday Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 12:03 am

lol its ganna be fun next month

I joined like 3-4 months ago and I still only have like 6 friends in the clan lol oh well I still like it here
Back to top Go down
Koalah
Paramore Administrator
Koalah

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: A Few Words Before The Competition Starts Wednesday   A Few Words Before The Competition Starts Wednesday Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 12:18 pm

I have PMEDS as of tonight so in fewer words...Lets Rock.

Also, I'm looking forward to this month. QQ's all around.

-Koalah

Will be on late tonight. Wait up for me, i wanna rape some.
Back to top Go down
SiIabus
Paramore Administrator
SiIabus

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: A Few Words Before The Competition Starts Wednesday   A Few Words Before The Competition Starts Wednesday Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 12:31 am

I'm happy. (No homo).

I remember back in Para when we all sucked, and me, Josh, and Jesse were the only ones who cw'd. But alas.. Times have changed along with certain blasphemers.. Yes, we all know of who I speak. I can honestly say that this is my favorite clan. We're really tight and like.. You know.. We're on a fucking first-name basis. Even though I snap at a lot of you, I don't mean most of what I say (i.e. Joss and the Mydol - I was kidding. >.>).

YHTIOQLKFJ:MITKQLFEUJACJI?OPKTLUJEFCOILKTJEFOIKLJT
Let's knock this bitch out. October tournament is gonna be pro.
..Until we lose to Sparta/Genre.
Back to top Go down
SiIabus
Paramore Administrator
SiIabus

PostSubject: Re: A Few Words Before The Competition Starts Wednesday   A Few Words Before The Competition Starts Wednesday Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 12:32 am

Flavaflavvvv wrote:
lol its ganna be fun next month

I joined like 3-4 months ago and I still only have like 6 friends in the clan lol oh well I still like it here

You quit, douche.
Back to top Go down
ParamoreVIII
Paramore Leader
ParamoreVIII

Number of posts : 748

PostSubject: Re: A Few Words Before The Competition Starts Wednesday   A Few Words Before The Competition Starts Wednesday Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 4:49 am

Rank 12. After going 3/11 we came back for a 72% ratio. That's what you call pro eh?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/guitarkingdave
Berserker

Berserker

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: A Few Words Before The Competition Starts Wednesday   A Few Words Before The Competition Starts Wednesday Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 10:43 am

Wow, gw guys! We're cwing like 20 times less than the other highranks clans, and still we're now rank 17. Gw guys! I might be cwing something, but I'm not good, so we'll see ><
Back to top Go down
Jesse

Jesse

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: A Few Words Before The Competition Starts Wednesday   A Few Words Before The Competition Starts Wednesday Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 4:22 am

*One year ago*
Dave- "Jesse, you and Josh should go try to CW"
Jesse - "Uhh ok"

Dave, you do realize that started this all right? lol. Just think if me and Josh hadn't gone and started owning together? ^__^
God, back in the days when me and Josh cw'd a lot, fun fun fun.

If only Snail didn't ruin my spirit, I would love to be in the tourney with you guys. Something doesn't want me in a CWT, because that's thrice now I barely missed one.
Back to top Go down
i_great
Paramore Administrator
i_great

Number of posts : 57

PostSubject: Re: A Few Words Before The Competition Starts Wednesday   A Few Words Before The Competition Starts Wednesday Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 5:21 pm

Dave u seem to have forgoten a clan ( cough-CH33ZITS- cough)
Back to top Go down
TheSunSleeps
Paramore Administrator
TheSunSleeps

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: A Few Words Before The Competition Starts Wednesday   A Few Words Before The Competition Starts Wednesday Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 3:07 am

cheezits ez
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/freakinfantastical
i_great
Paramore Administrator
i_great

Number of posts : 57

PostSubject: Re: A Few Words Before The Competition Starts Wednesday   A Few Words Before The Competition Starts Wednesday Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:16 pm

ySoZebra wrote:
cheezits ez
no u scrub
Back to top Go down
SiIabus
Paramore Administrator
SiIabus

PostSubject: Re: A Few Words Before The Competition Starts Wednesday   A Few Words Before The Competition Starts Wednesday Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 11:48 pm

CheckYes ez.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Few Words Before The Competition Starts Wednesday   A Few Words Before The Competition Starts Wednesday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Few Words Before The Competition Starts Wednesday
Page 1 of 1