Paramore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Paramore

Ijji GUNZ: Quest 3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ijji

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ParamoreVIII
Paramore Leader
ParamoreVIII

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Ijji Empty
PostSubject: Ijji   Ijji Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 5:04 am

Well after playing on Ijji's unstable servers for about 5 minutes this morning, I've decided until Ijji gets it's act together I will cease to play Gunz. By getting it's act together I mean :

1)Getting rid of this hacker spammage bull. Yes of course it is hilarious, but at the same time I'm not going to sit on a server and wait for it to crash, to find that I can't log back in without rebooting Gunz. It is not worth it.

2)They stop endorsing every god damn country on the face of the Earth to play North American Gunz. We all know some little boy living in the congo with 700 ping and a computer made out of sticks and dead bees is on every server, and we all hate to fight them.

3)New levels are implemented. Gunz is monotonous. The ego, the lag, and along with that the trashy levels. Hell even if they just said "Hey here's snow town again for a little bit" i'd play.

Until Ijji fixes at least 1 of these issues you'll find me on Battlefield 2 or Lineage 2. Xfire / Vent can be used to contact me though for the past few days i've been on Xfire because of my lag on Ventrilo.

Anyways, this doesnt mean I'm quitting Gunz. It just means I'm sick of the constant B.S. and I just want to see a change.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/guitarkingdave

Ijji
Page 1 of 1