Paramore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Paramore

Ijji GUNZ: Quest 3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The next cw tourny?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheOriginal
Paramore Administrator
TheOriginal

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2008-03-19

The next cw tourny? Empty
PostSubject: The next cw tourny?   The next cw tourny? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 5:05 pm

Alright guys. Since obviously everyone is going back to school and doing other shit in their lives atm, we're gona have to figure something out. No shit we want to do the tourny again and have fun with that, but does anyone know the for-sure month of it? I say now since the clan is growing inactive with people working,going to school, "living life", etc. We've gotta know when to all come back and do the damn thing. Let it be known now. For me and possibly Phillip those that leave the clan, and expect to be able to come back just because we've got a rank again. Seriously don't count on being re-invited from me and maybe some others. I aint gonna deal with any of that bullshit i dot know about anyone else, but thats how its going to be for me. I say now though we decide are we going to do the next tourny? And are we going to come together as a clan again and do the shit we've tried twice to actually do? Because we can. I think its the fact of people willing do actually do it. Of course its gonna be a little harder with people doing their stuff during the year but we can still do it. Yea possibly i might not be as active on ijji as i have been, but thats another reason why im making this thread. To find out if we ARE going to come back and do this shit. And quite possibly im on the verge of taking another break from GunZ so yea. I'd like to know before hand whats going to happen.

/Discuss.
Back to top Go down
Flavaflavvvv

Flavaflavvvv

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: The next cw tourny?   The next cw tourny? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 5:46 pm

I hate it when ppl just quit because our rank is going down then when we get it back up they are begging to rejoin, lol but yeah ill help with the tourny if i even can lol

I heard it was october O_O
Back to top Go down
ParamoreVIII
Paramore Leader
ParamoreVIII

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: The next cw tourny?   The next cw tourny? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 8:36 pm

If I'm healthy I'll do it. The next coming months are Circuit City Basketball / Football months so I might get a bit roughed up on top of my work schedule, but I'll def. be there for support. As far as me giving it all, this all depends on how things look. A supervisor position is in the near future and at that I may pick up more hours. We'll see down the line.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/guitarkingdave
SiIabus
Paramore Administrator
SiIabus

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: The next cw tourny?   The next cw tourny? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 9:07 pm

I will ONLY - I repeat, ONLY - participate in a tournament if I am with people who are good at carrying. And if I get to be the team sniper.
But.. I don't really WANT to participate.
Only pick me if no one else does it.

P.S. I like really big cock in my mouth and love when they explode all over my face. It turns me on. Thought you should know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The next cw tourny?   The next cw tourny? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The next cw tourny?
Page 1 of 1