Paramore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Paramore

Ijji GUNZ: Quest 3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clan Activity In The Following Months

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ParamoreVIII
Paramore Leader
ParamoreVIII

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Clan Activity In The Following Months Empty
PostSubject: Clan Activity In The Following Months   Clan Activity In The Following Months Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 7:56 pm

Well guys, we've all enjoyed our summer. We've done a shitload of work, starting with a half decent rank at the end of June, almost making the tournament in July, remaking Paramore in the last 2 days of July, and holding a top 10 rank without even clan warring for 3 days straight. I think this deserves a round of applause, a pat on the back, or you could go out and pay for a handjob. I mean if you have a girlfriend (this makes it much easier) don't go out and PAY for a handjob. That my friend is called being unfaithful.

Anyway, back on topic.

Being as it is now August, and a majority of our members are in High School or College, we will see a significant drop in clan activity. I myself have picked up full time hours, i'm now doing 40+ hours a week. Phil, Andy, Amanda etc. are all going to / back to college, meaning a drop in their activity (for some down to almost 0 hours to play week). Mike, Josh, and some of you are all going back to school early September also.

So I just wanted to take the time to say how proud I am of the way you guys performed these past few months. We've been to hell and back, and for the most part, the lineup that counts has stuck around.

After this month, I don't plan on taking this game as "seriously" as I have these past few months. We'll all have other things to worry about, and I don't want you guys to be distracted. I'll still be on every chance I get, and I'll still be on vent to harass you guys, and a good 90% of you have my cell phone number too. I just won't really clan war for rank anymore, and spend most of my games just chilling out in training games. Maybe we can go for rank winter break? :3

Anyway. For those of you actually going away to school, who I may not see for a while, good luck. I hope you have a damn good time and I hope if you get drunk you have a drink for me too. For those of you who plan on sticking around and playing the game every once in a while, this message is for you. Don't quit because of activity. As it goes a majority of the Gunz community are younger players. So yes you will see quite active clans (depending on the server / time). But I've done a pretty good job of keeping the ages of us relatively consistent and a lot of our members do go away for school.

Anyway, I'm not sure what inspired me to write this while I was on my lunch break. Maybe it's because I've grown quite fond of all of you (no matter how much I say I hate you all). Maybe I was just bored.

Either way, you guys have kind of become like a family to me. I've got my family at home, and I'll be 100% honest I'd trade them for you guys (except maybe Joss).

I've decided not to go back to school this fall, so you will see me a little bit more then my fellow older players. Just continue to have a good time, and if you go away keep in touch.

xFire - DeadRedDave

Most of you have my cell phone number, but if you don't have it and want it just PM me. I'm not posting it on the forums with the amount of random people coming to our forums to stalk our clan.

Good Luck.

-Dave

P.S. JP Likes Dudes
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/guitarkingdave
Mirage
Paramore Administrator
Mirage

Number of posts : 462
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Clan Activity In The Following Months   Clan Activity In The Following Months Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 7:23 am

We're going to come back and rape that october tourney.
Who's in? Yea? Ya hungry?
Back to top Go down
Koalah
Paramore Administrator
Koalah

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Clan Activity In The Following Months   Clan Activity In The Following Months Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 7:34 pm

Mirage wrote:
We're going to come back and rape that october tourney.
Who's in? Yea? Ya hungry?

I'm in for the October Tourney.

Edit: I'll even no life it to pick up the extra slack.
Back to top Go down
Ma66oTo

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Clan Activity In The Following Months   Clan Activity In The Following Months Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 5:18 pm

ima be less active now cuz i got into school, i also got a bit bored of gunz and i bought battlefield so im gonna give it a try...im gonna get on like every weekened or something like that...
gl guyz take care
Back to top Go down
Firyou

Firyou

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: RAWR!   Clan Activity In The Following Months Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 1:17 pm

I got your back dave >:d
Akimitsu Ryuu and I will be active enough for the clan in your stead >:d
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Activity In The Following Months   Clan Activity In The Following Months Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Activity In The Following Months
Page 1 of 1