Paramore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Paramore

Ijji GUNZ: Quest 3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another Trash Talking Quest 3 Clan Loses

Go down 
+3
Mirage
TheSunSleeps
ParamoreVIII
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ParamoreVIII
Paramore Leader
ParamoreVIII

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Another Trash Talking Quest 3 Clan Loses Empty
PostSubject: Another Trash Talking Quest 3 Clan Loses   Another Trash Talking Quest 3 Clan Loses Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 7:02 am

Another Trash Talking Quest 3 Clan Loses 823b7ee9663c5b5784698f8078bad36a2bce374e

These guys decided it was O.K. to ego us when it was 4 v 3 (4 of them 3 of us). So we evened it out, and made it 4v4.

Me, Phil, Joey, and Chase

vs
IcyAngelz, br_killer,Butterfly, and Fly1

Apparently Fly1 was in Ocean. *shrug*

So here's how the battle starts.

First 2 rounds their clanmate is pinging 400 (most likely force lag) and they had the nerve to ego us. After that they didnt win a round. Once he hit 40 ping he'd complain about being dropped in 1 shot by a Pioneer. Fly1 killed me once and ego'ed me. "Rank 13? I think not?" So when I killed him it was decided that it was ok for me to say "Ocean? I think not kk." Anyway they battle progressed and we won by staggering numbers aka we kicked their asses. Another Quest 3 clan, probably the only one that represents any type of challenge on the server goes down.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/guitarkingdave
TheSunSleeps
Paramore Administrator
TheSunSleeps

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Another Trash Talking Quest 3 Clan Loses   Another Trash Talking Quest 3 Clan Loses Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 11:04 pm

There's no reason to post these Dave. q3 sux compared to us =o we all know that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/freakinfantastical
Mirage
Paramore Administrator
Mirage

Number of posts : 462

PostSubject: Re: Another Trash Talking Quest 3 Clan Loses   Another Trash Talking Quest 3 Clan Loses Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 11:41 pm

Well, they were apparently all from "Ocean"
Idk they acted like that meant something.
Back to top Go down
ParamoreVIII
Paramore Leader
ParamoreVIII

Number of posts : 748

PostSubject: Re: Another Trash Talking Quest 3 Clan Loses   Another Trash Talking Quest 3 Clan Loses Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 8:49 am

4. We are a PRO CLAN. Repeat.. PRO CLAN. We do not recruit anyone under 20 and they HAVE to beat the person trying them out. If they do not beat you, they don't pass the tryout. Also being able to BF is obviously required to be a pro in this game so make sure they can atleast BF.

Is that in Oceans rules too?

That's Rule #4 in their clan rules. I lol'ed at that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/guitarkingdave
mystuhmusic
Paramore MVP
mystuhmusic

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Another Trash Talking Quest 3 Clan Loses   Another Trash Talking Quest 3 Clan Loses Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 6:48 pm

xTakashix wrote:
4. We are a PRO CLAN. Repeat.. PRO CLAN. We do not recruit anyone under 20 and they HAVE to beat the person trying them out. If they do not beat you, they don't pass the tryout. Also being able to BF is obviously required to be a pro in this game so make sure they can atleast BF.

Is that in Oceans rules too?

That's Rule #4 in their clan rules. I lol'ed at that.

lol... That is... sad... BF ftw!!!! XD...
Back to top Go down
ViolentGlow-Chase

ViolentGlow-Chase

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Another Trash Talking Quest 3 Clan Loses   Another Trash Talking Quest 3 Clan Loses Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 3:16 am

lawl that clan is trash didnt even have to like move all i did ws basically rs and boom boom dead, 9-0 :DDDDDDDDDDD
And i decided to challenge that guy from "Oceean" apperently Fly1 or w.e i 3-0 him lb,lb,then full he called me a "noob"
and said "Go fck ur self nerd" =.= was pretty funny :O!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Jackalin

Jackalin

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Another Trash Talking Quest 3 Clan Loses   Another Trash Talking Quest 3 Clan Loses Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 10:31 pm

I found Ocean's emblem in the gunz emblem list 0_o... its a dolphin... in other news Sea Lab is in mortal peril. >_> yay pointless oh fuck it.
Back to top Go down
V

V

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Another Trash Talking Quest 3 Clan Loses   Another Trash Talking Quest 3 Clan Loses Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:53 pm

hahahaha sea lab? lol..
Back to top Go down
Jackalin

Jackalin

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Another Trash Talking Quest 3 Clan Loses   Another Trash Talking Quest 3 Clan Loses Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 8:36 pm

Have you ever seen sea lab 2021? OMG! best show ever! well one of many best shows ever. alien
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Trash Talking Quest 3 Clan Loses   Another Trash Talking Quest 3 Clan Loses Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Trash Talking Quest 3 Clan Loses
Page 1 of 1