Paramore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Paramore

Ijji GUNZ: Quest 3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Claen'tor decides to make an appearance.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Claen'tor

Claen'tor

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Claen'tor decides to make an appearance. Empty
PostSubject: Claen'tor decides to make an appearance.   Claen'tor decides to make an appearance. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 11:21 pm

While I'm hardly new to Paramore/Proven/whatever the next name is (my vote's on CheckYes), having known Dave since only a bit after Paramore started (he was doing a round of random recruiting at the time, amazing how times change things), I only just decided to make an appearance here, so heya. I was also responsible for sending a couple people here after starting up my own clan (you know who you are *cough*Mike, Brock*cough*) Other than that, I'm just another old hand, so it's a pleasure to be here.

Those of you who know me, know me, the rest of you... Eh, well you'll find out soon enough. XD

This be Claen'tor, signing off.
Back to top Go down
ParamoreVIII
Paramore Leader
ParamoreVIII

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Claen'tor decides to make an appearance.   Claen'tor decides to make an appearance. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 11:52 pm

Isn't it Khris , not mike?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/guitarkingdave
Claen'tor

Claen'tor

PostSubject: Re: Claen'tor decides to make an appearance.   Claen'tor decides to make an appearance. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 12:26 am

Khris went on his own with Brock when they left Coburn's, Mike (ATMshadow/TheOriginal Mike, not Woman Mike) however, I sent your way, as he was in Look with me and I made a recommendation to him after Look broke up.

Back to top Go down
ParamoreVIII
Paramore Leader
ParamoreVIII

PostSubject: Re: Claen'tor decides to make an appearance.   Claen'tor decides to make an appearance. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 2:12 am

I forgot about Look.

That's taking it way back.

He had to fight to get in though. Apparently Josh didnt like him much but Marlene put in a good word? I could be off on my story.
Back to top Go down
Claen'tor

Claen'tor

PostSubject: Re: Claen'tor decides to make an appearance.   Claen'tor decides to make an appearance. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 3:42 am

Hey yeah, Look was 8 months ago. XD

Marlene might have, but I know I did give my two cents to you (and I think Eri liked him too, not sure though) after I found that he was trying out. Dunno if he was already in by then, or I helped it along. Bleh, but I'm being too reminiscent now, I'll shut up now.

Back to top Go down
TheOriginal
Paramore Administrator
TheOriginal

Number of posts : 183

PostSubject: Re: Claen'tor decides to make an appearance.   Claen'tor decides to make an appearance. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 4:02 am

Man...memories. God thats such a long time ago. With fallenhero and them. Man brings back memories.

P.S.- I didnt know you put a good word in for me Clae. Thanks alot.

And the actual story goes. I wasnt allowed to be in Para for some reason. But Josh didnt like my good friend fallenkiller. But Marlene went on and tried us out anyway. Recruitting us both. But i went afk after i joined. And Josh signed on and kicked my friend lol.And since then you all became like family to me.

Last edited by TheOriginal on Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ParamoreVIII
Paramore Leader
ParamoreVIII

PostSubject: Re: Claen'tor decides to make an appearance.   Claen'tor decides to make an appearance. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 4:03 am

You're lucky I actually value Clae's opinion Mike =P
Back to top Go down
TheOriginal
Paramore Administrator
TheOriginal

Number of posts : 183

PostSubject: Re: Claen'tor decides to make an appearance.   Claen'tor decides to make an appearance. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 4:05 am

Lol why didnt you tell me about that stuff?
Back to top Go down
TheSunSleeps
Paramore Administrator
TheSunSleeps

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Claen'tor decides to make an appearance.   Claen'tor decides to make an appearance. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 3:41 am

i was sprayer nab extraordinaire back then. loool i used to suck X.x Jesse and Rob picked on me =(.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/freakinfantastical
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Claen'tor decides to make an appearance.   Claen'tor decides to make an appearance. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Claen'tor decides to make an appearance.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paramore :: Paramore's Main Section :: Welcome to Paramore-
Jump to: