Paramore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Paramore

Ijji GUNZ: Quest 3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Big [Clan Name Here] Birthday Bash

Go down 
+4
Mirage
Jackalin
Ma66oTo
ParamoreVIII
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ParamoreVIII
Paramore Leader
ParamoreVIII

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Big [Clan Name Here] Birthday Bash Empty
PostSubject: Big [Clan Name Here] Birthday Bash   Big [Clan Name Here] Birthday Bash Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 11:33 am

Well guys, I turn 19 in 4 days.

I won't be on Thursday because I'm going down to the shore with a bunch of people, and Friday I might be on later at night because I'm going out for a massage earlier in the day.

Anyway the reason I post, is because I wanted to see if we wanted to hold some kinda thing (DM TDM Duel Infinite Boss Quest?) as a clan on Wednesday. Anyway get back to me, I'm not looking for like Special Birthday Shit, just want to have the clan play together.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/guitarkingdave
Ma66oTo

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Big [Clan Name Here] Birthday Bash   Big [Clan Name Here] Birthday Bash Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 3:44 pm

dave..dude...happy birthday i wont be on for a week..cuz ill be going to Bogota..but bro, srsly thnx for all ur help, and getting me in Proven...this is the best clan i've been in having you as the best leader in my entire life <3 (no homo)..srry that i couldnt be here for ur bday man D:... but anyways i love u-non homo...thx for everything!

P.S: i hoep u dun edit this post D: cuz its for ur bday...and stop editing my other posts =/

love u <3 king ----> guitar king dave ^^

HAPPY BIRTHDAYY!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jackalin

Jackalin

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Big [Clan Name Here] Birthday Bash   Big [Clan Name Here] Birthday Bash Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 5:11 pm

woot! Happy Pre Birthday! Very Happy hmm I'll be getting home after driving for 16 hours from work... so I should be home by 3am thursday.... so I might see you online if I`m awake enough to come online. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mirage
Paramore Administrator
Mirage

Number of posts : 462

PostSubject: Re: Big [Clan Name Here] Birthday Bash   Big [Clan Name Here] Birthday Bash Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 5:20 pm

happy birthday playah.
You're 10 days older than me.
And for that i hope you die first.

=D
Lemme know how being 19 feels. If it doesn't feel good, ima just go ahead and off myself early.
GL HOMES.

Mirage
Back to top Go down
ParamoreVIII
Paramore Leader
ParamoreVIII

Number of posts : 748

PostSubject: Re: Big [Clan Name Here] Birthday Bash   Big [Clan Name Here] Birthday Bash Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 5:27 pm

Thanks guys.

E-hugs?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/guitarkingdave
mystuhmusic
Paramore MVP
mystuhmusic

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Big [Clan Name Here] Birthday Bash   Big [Clan Name Here] Birthday Bash Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 6:33 pm

woots happy b-day Dave!(I'll say it again on the day of I guess...) you are exactly 2 years and 10 days older than me. lmao... I should be able to go on wednesday.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Big [Clan Name Here] Birthday Bash   Big [Clan Name Here] Birthday Bash Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 6:58 pm

Wooot have a happy birthday dave hope ya have a good time
Back to top Go down
LittleJP

LittleJP

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Big [Clan Name Here] Birthday Bash   Big [Clan Name Here] Birthday Bash Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 9:25 pm

Happy b day.

I was thinking of gifting you but.......

Well, if I can get on by then, I'll do whatever it is you think you're gonna do.

Psst, Clan dms are uber fun.
Back to top Go down
http://ca.youtube.com/user/LittleJP
Claen'tor

Claen'tor

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Big [Clan Name Here] Birthday Bash   Big [Clan Name Here] Birthday Bash Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 3:46 am

Meh, 19's not so great. Though it doesn't suck bad enough for Phil to off himself. At least for the first four months or so, I'll let you know how the rest of the year goes, XD.

This be Claen'tor, signing off.
Back to top Go down
Jackalin

Jackalin

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Big [Clan Name Here] Birthday Bash   Big [Clan Name Here] Birthday Bash Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:25 am

19? come to Canada and drink like a canuck! Very Happy or you could go to alberta and drink when your 18 buuut well whatever. though gas is cheaper in the states. I save about $10 a fill up when I cross the line and thats for a toyota echo 0_o!
Back to top Go down
LittleJP

LittleJP

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Big [Clan Name Here] Birthday Bash   Big [Clan Name Here] Birthday Bash Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 11:22 am

I shall bike.
Back to top Go down
http://ca.youtube.com/user/LittleJP
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big [Clan Name Here] Birthday Bash   Big [Clan Name Here] Birthday Bash Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big [Clan Name Here] Birthday Bash
Page 1 of 1