Paramore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Paramore

Ijji GUNZ: Quest 3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What to do what to do what to do?

Go down 
+5
i_great
Mirage
LittleJP
Artemis
ParamoreVIII
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ParamoreVIII
Paramore Leader
ParamoreVIII

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2008-03-19

What to do what to do what to do? Empty
PostSubject: What to do what to do what to do?   What to do what to do what to do? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 7:53 am

Well it seems we've come to a roadblock. With the most recent hacking event Proven has found itself crushed and broken at the feet of Ijji. Quite a few players have decided they want to "take a break" from Gunz and last time I took a break, I decided I didn't want to come back. We're in a serious hole at this point because the Ijji GM's have decided to continue being useless fucking sacks of shit.

So I need to know, what do you want me to do?

I've heard quite a few suggestions and I want you all to vote on the best one because I honestly dont know what to do in this situation. I'm doing everything I can for you guys but if there's nothing left for me to do I'm willing to accept this. Here's the suggestions I've been given.

1)Quit Gunz. This is a very simple one. By quitting Gunz it shows that I no longer care about the fact that my account was hacked and I sever ties with Ijji and Gunz completely and never go back. Hand out my account to a more trusted friend and never look back.

2)Delete Proven and let everybody go their seperate ways. This seems to be a quite popular one even though we're all very loyal. There's talk of a few members going to top clans including Elemental , Bellamorte, TeamUnicorn and [RN]Mexicans. If you guys want me to call it quits and end Proven a majority vote can be cast and if it comes to that I will, but in this scenario I probably quit Gunz so it ties into number 1. Most of the pro clans wouldnt accept me because i'm an "unknown" and my skills are not as up to par as others. I have gotten an offer to be part of CoburnDivine in this case but I'm 90% sure that if option 2 is the most popular I'd just delete Proven and carry on with option number 1.

3)Continue Proven and hope to god that things can be stable. After being hacked about 10 times people dont trust your stability. But again, if you guys want Proven alive I'll keep it alive. I only play for you guys, I hate Gunz as a game.

4)Quit Ijji and move to Rock Lobster Gunz. This one is a less realistic option because I can't see you all being completely active on a server with a total of like 50 people. But I figured I'd put it up as an option to be fair.

Look, we're in a tough situation and I just want feedback from the various members. If all of you say "Hey I might take up an offer from another clan." or "Hey I'm going to take a break but I dont know how long it will last." you can rest assure I will delete Proven and quit Gunz. If the few people in Gunz that I don't hate just decide not to play then I have no more reason to play the game.

So just try and reply ASAP. Ill check back a few times during the course of my day.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/guitarkingdave
Artemis
Paramore Administrator

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: What to do what to do what to do?   What to do what to do what to do? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 11:51 am

I say, start over again with a new name and move over to cw na. Just a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
LittleJP

LittleJP

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: What to do what to do what to do?   What to do what to do what to do? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 11:57 am

That sounds like a good idea.

Less beaners+idiots in cw na.

Still lots of faggotry.
Back to top Go down
http://ca.youtube.com/user/LittleJP
Artemis
Paramore Administrator

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: What to do what to do what to do?   What to do what to do what to do? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:29 pm

LittleJP wrote:
That sounds like a good idea.

Less beaners+idiots in cw na.

Still lots of faggotry.

I think we can handle the faggotry.
also we will be able to play better cuz of the good practice.
Back to top Go down
Mirage
Paramore Administrator
Mirage

Number of posts : 462

PostSubject: Re: What to do what to do what to do?   What to do what to do what to do? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:55 pm

I agree with manny. I mean we're still no where near as good as i wanted to be when i quit. Did you people just take faggotry from me too? Stop with the insult stealing. Faggots.
Back to top Go down
LittleJP

LittleJP

PostSubject: Re: What to do what to do what to do?   What to do what to do what to do? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 5:16 pm

Phil, we shall always quote you.
Back to top Go down
i_great
Paramore Administrator
i_great

Number of posts : 57

PostSubject: Re: What to do what to do what to do?   What to do what to do what to do? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 5:17 pm

i agree with manny's criticism
Back to top Go down
ViolentGlow-Chase

ViolentGlow-Chase

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: What to do what to do what to do?   What to do what to do what to do? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 11:05 pm

Honestly im on the verge of leaving gunz for a little or other wise just follow mike he suggested me a great game and it seems to me that i like it a lot :O
other than that if the clan does decide to delete proven and if i get bored of the game that mike suggested me then ill join any clan that mike and manny join! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheSunSleeps
Paramore Administrator
TheSunSleeps

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: What to do what to do what to do?   What to do what to do what to do? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 11:46 pm

I say we shove Wail's nuts up his own nasal cavity and then lock him in a box with a dozen Roos. Thats just me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/freakinfantastical
i_great
Paramore Administrator
i_great

Number of posts : 57

PostSubject: Re: What to do what to do what to do?   What to do what to do what to do? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 12:45 am

Terminalis wrote:
I say we shove Wail's nuts up his own nasal cavity and then lock him in a box with a dozen Roos. Thats just me.
second
Back to top Go down
Koalah
Paramore Administrator
Koalah

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: What to do what to do what to do?   What to do what to do what to do? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 1:02 am

I vote 4. Simply because a server with 50 awesome nice friendly people who arn't complete assholes is WAY better than ijji's.
If not 4 i'm totally in with 3, keep proven or remake under a different name.
Yeah..I know i don't have much say in this being new and all, but still. I really felt at home with you guys and i would love to see you all stay. I mean i joined in my first week back to gunz period and was just blown away that there was such an awesome clan like this.
-Koala
Back to top Go down
ParamoreVIII
Paramore Leader
ParamoreVIII

Number of posts : 748

PostSubject: Re: What to do what to do what to do?   What to do what to do what to do? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 4:02 am

KoalaKoopa wrote:
I vote 4. Simply because a server with 50 awesome nice friendly people who arn't complete assholes is WAY better than ijji's.
If not 4 i'm totally in with 3, keep proven or remake under a different name.
Yeah..I know i don't have much say in this being new and all, but still. I really felt at home with you guys and i would love to see you all stay. I mean i joined in my first week back to gunz period and was just blown away that there was such an awesome clan like this.
-Koala

Hey man even the new guy has a say. We love you (no homo) lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/guitarkingdave
LittleJP

LittleJP

PostSubject: Re: What to do what to do what to do?   What to do what to do what to do? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 1:21 pm

I have to take a "break" from gunz for 2 weeks. Yeah, my mom blah blah blah. I'll be on whenever I can.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: What to do what to do what to do?   What to do what to do what to do? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 12:31 pm

i don't even know why i m voteing i dont play anymore but if u guys go your seperate ways i'll be disapointed so i vote all start again and rape the next tourny that comes up ^_^ Wooot Proven ftw ( but no where near CH33ZITS level) i also vote we find wail and put him threw my uncles tire shredder >=D (Win) have fun guys =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What to do what to do what to do?   What to do what to do what to do? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What to do what to do what to do?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paramore :: Paramore's Main Section :: Announcements-
Jump to: