Paramore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Paramore

Ijji GUNZ: Quest 3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Koala is here to play ^_^

Go down 
+5
ParamoreVIII
Cloud
Mirage
LittleJP
Koalah
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Koalah
Paramore Administrator
Koalah

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Koala is here to play ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Koala is here to play ^_^   Koala is here to play ^_^ Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 12:20 pm

'Ello Everyone! This is Mr.Koala aka KoopaKoopa loggin in to say Hiya and to just mess around a wee bit.
Oh some things about myself ^_^
Name: Aaron
UmM!
I work at a small diner as a server/chef/bus/dishwasher. Lots of fun there I get crap pay on slow days because of the lack of tips, but when business is good I do well Smile
I play the Bass Guitar as Phil well knows. And yes, I play the bass because it was needed when I started playing. I listen to all styles of music, and I mean all. I've played in a bluegrass band (best band ever.) And i've played in a couple hardcore/metal/grindcore, if you so will call it, bands. I do play some guitar but nothing to extravagant (i'm mainly now a slap funk blues bass player).
Err...I grew up with Underoath. As in, when I was 11 I was going to the local shows and hanging out after the show at Denny's with Dallas and Aaron. No they personally don't know me now because they were so much older at the time and this fact i kick myself for. But anyways, back to the fact I basically was raised in a hardcore music scene so i've been into that style of music forever!
Hmm! I have a sister. She is taken sorry guys.
I have a cat! Jenny she's so adorable ^^ She's 15 now so yeah, old cat. Been with me my whole life and I love her to death. She learned RSS on her own. Procat. (ask me about this story sometime lol)
I'm a pretty laid back person who loves to have fun. I'm a little shy at first till you get to know me so pardon my silence/awkwardness for the time being.
I am single at the moment but I am going to be in a relationship with my best friend sometime in the future so I'm not really available, sorry ladies.
My gunz carrier has been as so.
Played for about a year when ijji opened under the name of Esquire. Got to around the 50's levels and then I broke my laptop so I stopped playing. I gave my account away and yeah that was that. I decided to pick up playing again after almost a year and that brings me here to you guys. Smile I got this account from one of my best friends he said it was his friends account and just gave it to me, Username pw and everything. So yay! I'll get to be a better player as soon as I get my aim back on.
And yeah...that's pretty much me in a nutshell, metaphorically speaking of course. So yeah, I'll let you go now with a Koala hug goodbye and a BIG THANK YOU for reading this entire thing. I am impressed. Sorry for a waste of your time!!!
With all my Love,
Koala/Koopa
Back to top Go down
LittleJP

LittleJP

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Koala is here to play ^_^   Koala is here to play ^_^ Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 3:15 pm

Hi.

Wall of text much?
Back to top Go down
http://ca.youtube.com/user/LittleJP
Koalah
Paramore Administrator
Koalah

PostSubject: Re: Koala is here to play ^_^   Koala is here to play ^_^ Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 5:22 pm

LittleJP wrote:
Hi.

Wall of text much?

well i did apologize for the wall of text at the end! you don't have to read it unless you want to know more about me..which the chances of that are slim to none so i mine as well go and post another one saying just hi eh?
Back to top Go down
Mirage
Paramore Administrator
Mirage

Number of posts : 462
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Koala is here to play ^_^   Koala is here to play ^_^ Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 5:09 am

SUP PLAYAH!
Back to top Go down
Koalah
Paramore Administrator
Koalah

PostSubject: Re: Koala is here to play ^_^   Koala is here to play ^_^ Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 10:57 pm

Mirage wrote:
SUP PLAYAH!
Nothinyourself?
Back to top Go down
Mirage
Paramore Administrator
Mirage

PostSubject: Re: Koala is here to play ^_^   Koala is here to play ^_^ Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 4:10 am

I'm plotting to overthrow the government.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Koala is here to play ^_^   Koala is here to play ^_^ Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 9:38 am

but he's gonna get an epic fail at that right phil =P
Back to top Go down
ParamoreVIII
Paramore Leader
ParamoreVIII

Number of posts : 748

PostSubject: Re: Koala is here to play ^_^   Koala is here to play ^_^ Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 12:51 pm

Cloud wrote:
but he's gonna get an epic fail at that right phil =P

Actually he's already halfway there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/guitarkingdave
Mirage
Paramore Administrator
Mirage

PostSubject: Re: Koala is here to play ^_^   Koala is here to play ^_^ Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 1:21 pm

lol earlier today i actually attempted to brute "CIA" sites.

That failed so hard.
Back to top Go down
LittleJP

LittleJP

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Koala is here to play ^_^   Koala is here to play ^_^ Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 1:24 pm

lol phil. You're funny.
Back to top Go down
http://ca.youtube.com/user/LittleJP
HungLikeAPlanet
Paramore MVP

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Koala is here to play ^_^   Koala is here to play ^_^ Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 3:29 pm

lol nice job phil, try not to get raped by the government please?
Back to top Go down
Jackalin

Jackalin

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Koala is here to play ^_^   Koala is here to play ^_^ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 12:10 am

woot! hmm that reminds me of my brother back in the real hacker days.... my god I'm supposed he was only approached by the police once. and not even arrested! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Koalah
Paramore Administrator
Koalah

PostSubject: Re: Koala is here to play ^_^   Koala is here to play ^_^ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 1:31 pm

I believe in you Phil!!!! You can do it!
Back to top Go down
V

V

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Koala is here to play ^_^   Koala is here to play ^_^ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:19 pm

lol a koala...thats nice. i like koalas ^^. nd im from florida too!
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Koala is here to play ^_^   Koala is here to play ^_^ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:34 pm

Mirage wrote:
lol earlier today i actually attempted to brute "CIA" sites.

That failed so hard.

LMAO go Phil! if you do it i'll give you a dollar? =O pro
Back to top Go down
Dapimpishman

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Koala is here to play ^_^   Koala is here to play ^_^ Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 1:28 am

lol hi ur a aussie? i love em Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Koala is here to play ^_^   Koala is here to play ^_^ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Koala is here to play ^_^
Page 1 of 1