Paramore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Paramore

Ijji GUNZ: Quest 3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OKAY SO A GAME THAT WE CAN WAIT FOR THAT'LL TAKE YOU AWAY FROM GUNZ MUWAHAHAHA

Go down 
+3
mystuhmusic
TheSunSleeps
Avok
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Avok

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-06-16

OKAY SO A GAME THAT WE CAN WAIT FOR THAT'LL TAKE YOU AWAY FROM GUNZ MUWAHAHAHA Empty
PostSubject: OKAY SO A GAME THAT WE CAN WAIT FOR THAT'LL TAKE YOU AWAY FROM GUNZ MUWAHAHAHA   OKAY SO A GAME THAT WE CAN WAIT FOR THAT'LL TAKE YOU AWAY FROM GUNZ MUWAHAHAHA Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 7:41 am

OKAY, so most of you know I'm in Korea. Well I saw a commercial on the "Starcraft Gaming Tournament Channel". It showed a new game being released. It's currently in Beta ONLY for Korea. But when it comes out it's coming to IJJI. Yeah, I know what are they thinking. But still this game is hecka awesome. It's a MMORPG 1st/3rd person shooter. Yes, they said Gunz was the same but Gunz seems more like ONLY 3rd person shooter. This is ACTUALLY a MMORPG 1st/3rd person shooter. Yes, actually a RPG. There's PvP, quests, classes, races, and everything. I'ma play the BETA while I'm still in Korea. I'ma get Gosu at it and when it comes out on IJJI I iz rz going to be gosu on it cuz I'll be the only one who knows how to play right off the top. And I'll help out with you guys also.

System Requirements
http://www.huxleygame.com/forum/huxley-pc/...quirements.html

Okay, so the game is called "Huxley".
The Korean Beta is on
http://huxley.webzen.com

Here's I think the Info page internationally for the game.
http://www.huxleygame.com/

Here's videos from that website.
http://www.huxleygame.com/huxley_movies.php

Korean Teaser
http://gamevideos.com/video/id/19198

Check out more videos on Youtube.

Also it's said to come out on Xbox 360 too :O

Here's the main fansite.
http://huxley-evolved.com/

This is from the fansite.
NHN USA to publish MMOFPS Huxley in North America, Western Europe PDF Print E-mail

Leading Game Portal ijji.com, with More Than Six Million Users, to Host Breakthrough Online Game in Late 2008

IRVINE, CALIF. – June 2, 2008 –It’s official. NHN USA, a subsidiary of NHN (KOSDAQ:035420), the largest Korean Internet company, announced today that it has secured the rights to publish the long-awaited Huxley in North America and Western Europe. Bringing online gamers everywhere closer to the chance to exercise their fragging skills against thousands of other players in the first twitch-action massively multiplayer online first-person shooting (FPS) game Huxley, the online shooter is slated to arrive on the PC via ijji.com in late 2008.

“Huxley is one of the most anticipated online games currently in development, and we are very excited to bring the triple-A title to Western audiences,” said Whon Namkoong, CEO, NHN USA, Inc. “Huxley provides gamers with a unique and compelling experience that gamers everywhere are sure to enjoy. The revolutionary online shooter is a welcome addition to ijji.com, the site where millions of fans can play it later this year.”

Huxley is the first massively multiplayer online (MMO) game to combine the twitch-based fast-action game play of a first person shooter (FPS) with the cerebral character development of an MMO to deliver an intense and exciting online entertainment experience of a complete MMOFPS. Players will be drawn into the genre-bending game play, riveting cinematic graphics and intricate setting of Huxley, where they will choose between two races, Sapiens or Alternatives and struggle to obtain a powerful energy source while fighting endless battles against the Hybrids, a mysterious third group born of the two races.

Developed by Webzen, Huxley will be released by NHN USA for the PC and be available to play on the publisher’s renowned gaming portal ijji.com in late 2008. More information will be available shortly at www.ijji.com.

Also there's a game called Soul Ultimate Nation hosted by webzen also. I don't know much about it but it looks cool. Don't know if it's released internationall yet but it's in Korea.
Back to top Go down
TheSunSleeps
Paramore Administrator
TheSunSleeps

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-05-20

OKAY SO A GAME THAT WE CAN WAIT FOR THAT'LL TAKE YOU AWAY FROM GUNZ MUWAHAHAHA Empty
PostSubject: Re: OKAY SO A GAME THAT WE CAN WAIT FOR THAT'LL TAKE YOU AWAY FROM GUNZ MUWAHAHAHA   OKAY SO A GAME THAT WE CAN WAIT FOR THAT'LL TAKE YOU AWAY FROM GUNZ MUWAHAHAHA Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 12:37 pm

o.O
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/freakinfantastical
mystuhmusic
Paramore MVP
mystuhmusic

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: OKAY SO A GAME THAT WE CAN WAIT FOR THAT'LL TAKE YOU AWAY FROM GUNZ MUWAHAHAHA   OKAY SO A GAME THAT WE CAN WAIT FOR THAT'LL TAKE YOU AWAY FROM GUNZ MUWAHAHAHA Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:46 pm

I really really really hope they screwed up while making this game lol. It seems fun, but it won't last long if there aren't as many glitches in it as Gunz xD.
Back to top Go down
Avok

PostSubject: Re: OKAY SO A GAME THAT WE CAN WAIT FOR THAT'LL TAKE YOU AWAY FROM GUNZ MUWAHAHAHA   OKAY SO A GAME THAT WE CAN WAIT FOR THAT'LL TAKE YOU AWAY FROM GUNZ MUWAHAHAHA Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 11:34 am

Noo, I'm at my cousin's house and the computer they have is low-mid ranged. Huxley is made for next-gen. Argh, I can't play here.

But look at this
Q = One thing that is on almost everyone's mind is this: Will the PC and Xbox 360 servers actually be linked?
A = Yes! Players of both platforms will be able to interact with eachother in the major cities, however, you are not able to PvP with players of the oppisite platform
Back to top Go down
GummyBear

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: OKAY SO A GAME THAT WE CAN WAIT FOR THAT'LL TAKE YOU AWAY FROM GUNZ MUWAHAHAHA   OKAY SO A GAME THAT WE CAN WAIT FOR THAT'LL TAKE YOU AWAY FROM GUNZ MUWAHAHAHA Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 10:52 pm

well ima jsut get this for my 360 =o
Back to top Go down
Mirage
Paramore Administrator
Mirage

Number of posts : 462

PostSubject: Re: OKAY SO A GAME THAT WE CAN WAIT FOR THAT'LL TAKE YOU AWAY FROM GUNZ MUWAHAHAHA   OKAY SO A GAME THAT WE CAN WAIT FOR THAT'LL TAKE YOU AWAY FROM GUNZ MUWAHAHAHA Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 4:59 am

LOL ITS A RIP OFF OF CRYSIS, hahahahahahaha
how about we just all go to crysis.
Back to top Go down
ParamoreVIII
Paramore Leader
ParamoreVIII

Number of posts : 748

PostSubject: Re: OKAY SO A GAME THAT WE CAN WAIT FOR THAT'LL TAKE YOU AWAY FROM GUNZ MUWAHAHAHA   OKAY SO A GAME THAT WE CAN WAIT FOR THAT'LL TAKE YOU AWAY FROM GUNZ MUWAHAHAHA Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 4:42 pm

Mirage wrote:
LOL ITS A RIP OFF OF CRYSIS, hahahahahahaha
how about we just all go to crysis.

Cuz how many people do you think have a computer that will handle it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/guitarkingdave
Mirage
Paramore Administrator
Mirage

Number of posts : 462

PostSubject: Re: OKAY SO A GAME THAT WE CAN WAIT FOR THAT'LL TAKE YOU AWAY FROM GUNZ MUWAHAHAHA   OKAY SO A GAME THAT WE CAN WAIT FOR THAT'LL TAKE YOU AWAY FROM GUNZ MUWAHAHAHA Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 4:21 am

Me and aldane... and rob.
Back to top Go down
Avok

PostSubject: Re: OKAY SO A GAME THAT WE CAN WAIT FOR THAT'LL TAKE YOU AWAY FROM GUNZ MUWAHAHAHA   OKAY SO A GAME THAT WE CAN WAIT FOR THAT'LL TAKE YOU AWAY FROM GUNZ MUWAHAHAHA Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 5:02 am

My computer can handle it also.
Back to top Go down
LittleJP

LittleJP

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: OKAY SO A GAME THAT WE CAN WAIT FOR THAT'LL TAKE YOU AWAY FROM GUNZ MUWAHAHAHA   OKAY SO A GAME THAT WE CAN WAIT FOR THAT'LL TAKE YOU AWAY FROM GUNZ MUWAHAHAHA Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:25 am

The one I'l be getting will..............

Donate $?
Back to top Go down
http://ca.youtube.com/user/LittleJP
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OKAY SO A GAME THAT WE CAN WAIT FOR THAT'LL TAKE YOU AWAY FROM GUNZ MUWAHAHAHA   OKAY SO A GAME THAT WE CAN WAIT FOR THAT'LL TAKE YOU AWAY FROM GUNZ MUWAHAHAHA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OKAY SO A GAME THAT WE CAN WAIT FOR THAT'LL TAKE YOU AWAY FROM GUNZ MUWAHAHAHA
Page 1 of 1